Boku wa, Yurina Onee-chan wo Ouenshite Imasu

Aggregator gang
@Lilliwyt
I think love triangle is necessary though in this manga due to Shizuku's shy/reserved personality. It will be a good plot for character development on Shizuku. So far we only see Saki approaching Shizuku so its kinda one sided thing to me. I want Shizuku to feel more agitated when the rival character engage with Saki. I want Shizuku to feel the throb in her heart and some jealousy moments where she herself approach Saki for her attention.
Well, on chapter 3 the author already kinda did this so yeah lol...
By the way for the little brother, I just think it as a cancer in this series. You don't want em but you have no other way but other than keep em and endure the pain.. that kind of thing lol..
Nothing personal, kid.

Dex-chan lover
@mismarca Yeah but what the point when your rival is your own family member who's better than you on any point and the only one you can rely one ?
So far we only see Saki approaching Shizuku so its kinda one sided thing to me.

Calm down it's like the 4th chapter, it's normal at this point to have Saki doing the most work althought you seem to forgot that
it's Shizuku who invite Saki at the festival not the opposite plus in the next chapter she will go cling into Saki because of the 3rd girl
. I don't even remotely see why someone who is acting as a wingman with no willing for interfering in the yuri is cancer, you seem to have been traumatized by some yuris with male characters in it.

Aggregator gang
@Lilliwyt
That is the point though. Rival from someone who is close to you will always be a reminder to Shizuku even when she is in the home. Shizuku will always kinda feels comparing herself with the little sister on who is more suited for Saki due to her lacking some skills at certain task for example cooking or something. The little sister doesn't have to be a one side cold personality that will abandon Shizuku after she falls in love with Saki. Little sister can encourage Shizuku on purpose by engaging with Saki, kinda like a provoke move. Ya know 2 birds 1 stone thinggy, she able to get close to Saki while encouraging her older sister Shizuku to move by herself. I know it is still in the early chapter so yeah, and for the inviting I'm asking for more personal dating like 1 on 1 not with the little brother in it.
Its the single male character that I hate in the yuri series, usually they go with the family member with wife for example father,grandfather,brother in law or something for the male character but this series is using single/free little brother... These kind of series author always try to bring up the single male character to engage with the girl for plot advancement on their relationship so yeah, I don't need that thing in yuri romance series...
The most popular one is Citrus I guess, kinda falls into this and Netsuzou Trap - NTR is heavily into this thing.

Dex-chan lover
@mismarca You take like the 2 worst exemple you can have, Citrus and NTR are by far two of the most hated yuri.
and for the inviting I'm asking for more personal dating like 1 on 1 not with the little brother in it.

ffs it's only the 4th chapter, we will get to that eventually. You can't ask the girl to be confident all of a sudden.

Little sister can encourage Shizuku on purpose by engaging with Saki, kinda like a provoke move.

That's what make Quintuplet quintessence stupid, the fact the 5 girls are in love with the same guy but for some reasons help each others to make the boy fall in love with one like what ? I hate love triangle and here it feel unnessecary, Shizuku need someone to help her to get over it not someone close to her to provoke. We already have a rival in Aoi now and it's better to have a rival the same age rather than have a rival who to begin with is not very credible given his age.

Aggregator gang
@Lilliwyt
It is a good example in my opinion lol.
Citrus is one of the recent iconic image for yuri so everybody knows about it and Netsuzou Trap - NTR is the best example of a single male character destroying the yuri relationship.
Yeah its still in the early chapter so need to wait for updates.
Its hard to comment on Quintuplet quintessence since I haven't seen/read it, but comparing on that series is kinda weird due to large amount of sisters rival characters in it. If its a love triangle between 2 sisters who encourage each other to fell in love with 1 man you would probably find it watchable/readable.
Well love triangle is the best method for plot advancement/prolong in my opinion otherwise its just gonna be a bland story with a straight happy ending outcome that leave you with a weak impression. Usually yuri series that have no love triangle is a short series where they establish the yuri couple on the early chapter and quickly end it with a happy open outcome. The story have to end quickly due to no conflict to elaborate on the couple/story. So what I'm asking for love triangle is like asking for a long yuri series for this manga. I think Shizuku need someone closer to her to pull her along the way due to her shy/reserved characteristic, for example on chapter 3 if a strong character like Aoi who is pushy/leading appear it will make Shizuku a left out the conversation. At this moment we don't know either Aoi is a rival character or just a pushy classmate. Saki seems pretty popular with her classmate so it is unsure at this moment. For the age gap I don't think that will be a problem for the story. Although you might already know the outcome from the start based on the manga title but it will give some morale boost on Shizuku to move forward on engaging with Saki.
BTW I just realized this when I'm re-checking chapter 1 but it seems Shizuku is in class 2-B which mean that there are possibility on kouhai/senpai rival character.

Group Leader
Super cute. Let's keep it that way, slice-of-life yuri never bores <3. And the kid helping them out is so cute awa.

Dex-chan lover
pure yuri vs three-way ship (btw, does 1 m 2 f count as harem? what qualify a harem actually?)

personally, i support both polygamy and monogamy....

Dex-chan lover
and it ended, like the previous person said, next chapter that is not translated yet should be the last one, unless author do extras or something later.

Supporter
Holy shit, that other girl is a huge cuck. There's no other explanation for why she would act like that, other than being a HUGE cuck.

Dex-chan lover
At the end the little brother didn't come with any particularity. A meh story with meh characters

Users who are viewing this thread