Bokujou OL - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Huh? I don't follow, why send an OL to do manual labor on a farm? I though she was going to do office work while putting up with some rural mishaps.

Group Leader
Huh? I don't follow, why send an OL to do manual labor on a farm? I though she was going to do office work while putting up with some rural mishaps.
She told the interviewers she had a strong body, wakes up early and is willing to do anything, so they sent her to the farm as a part of their program. All of those traits are things farm workers need and their mention of strength as their reason for choosing her implies they'd be sending her for things other than menial office tasks...

Dex-chan lover
yeah i got confused about that too, maybe she do farm work also handle administarive when its available

Dex-chan lover
She gets a lot of help in telling them apart: They all have name tags in their ears. Their name may or may not be there, but their number is (and their owner,s number if they run away and turns up elsewhere).

Dex-chan lover
I sense a Pork Bowl situation coming up :qq:

I can see some sense in sending an office worker to learn the farming trade in situ if you're planning to eventually have them move into the operations or managerial side.

Dex-chan lover
intern? not foreign workers as what japan has been importing lately?

Users who are viewing this thread