Bokura no Ai wa Kimochi Warui - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
That Niji girl seems psychotic, yandere perhaps. She definitely has the wrong idea about Yakou.
Now that I think about it. Yakou's step sister could be the Meguru chan from Azuki's past. She seems jaded after hearing the announcement in the TV.

Dex-chan lover
This seems to actually be a story about the rarely known sexual inclination known as Agalmatophilia, but framed under the guise of a yuri story.

Wikipedia quote:
Agalmatophilia (from Ancient Greek ἄγαλμα (ágalma) 'statue' and φιλία (philía) 'love') is a paraphilia involving sexual attraction to a statue, doll, mannequin, or other similar figurative object.

Dex-chan lover
This is some premium gasleak content, I'm in.

Meguru is absolutely the same person Azuki has been obsessing over all these years and that little detail of Meguru being asexual in the way she is makes it like at least 10x more disgusting in my opinion. Girl thinks she creeping on a homophobe but its so much worse.

Also how many chapters until Azuki starts subconsciously sculpting Remu and gets confused...any bets?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So Megur doesn't find women disgusting... she is just plushiesexual. I guess she was actually truly romantically interested in Azuki but then couldn't stand the sex bits. Then things got so awkward she switched school talk about a messed up break up in a unique way. And her stepsister is dollsexual who wants her ex-gf to make her a personal doll.

I have no idea how this manga will pan out.

Dex-chan lover
I expected the ex to be the girl's sister, but maybe not her step-sister. And the asexual foreshadowing seems like its gonna be fun too. So many different and unique kinds of repression and toxicity! Four uniquely shitty humans! How will it all play out?!

Dex-chan lover
Aaand her step-sister is MC's homophobic* ex. It's a bit predictable...
Also, that friend is giving me the chills, I'm sensing some major yandere vibes from her.

*Let me correct myself, she might just be asexual and saying that it was disgusting might have just been an aversion to sex. I have no idea how people experiencing asexuality feel towards doing it with their partner (someone who they are romantically involved with) but it seems some are ok with doing it (but not necessarily trilled about it) while for others if the s/o pushes it, it becomes a deal-breaker.

I still wonder how she'll react when she finds out the (girl) friend she ghosted and probably invokes some trauma (it is the first person who expressed explicit sexual interest in her, a thing which she finds unpleasant) is now friends with her little sister...

Some people are saying she could have been romantically attracted to MC but she could as well be aro, so in the end she feels nothing but apathy for "that girl who she dated in HS". So I'm betting on some extreme reactions, instead of having mixed feelings and perhaps being jealous. She will probably tell Azuki to stay away from her sister. And if she finds out the sister's secret she might even acuse the older girl of being the bad influence.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Aaand her step-sister is MC's homophobic* ex. It's a bit predictable...
Also, that friend is giving me the chills, I'm sensing some major yandere vibes from her.

*Let me correct myself, she might just be asexual and saying that it was disgusting might have just been an aversion to sex. I have no idea how people experiencing asexuality feel towards doing it with their partner (someone who they are romantically involved with) but it seems some are ok with doing it (but not necessarily trilled about it) while for others if the s/o pushes it, it becomes a deal-breaker.

I still wonder how she'll react when she finds out the (girl) friend she ghosted and probably invokes some trauma (it is the first person who expressed explicit sexual interest in her, a thing which she finds unpleasant) is now friends with her little sister...

Some people are saying she could have been romantically attracted to MC but she could as well be aro, so in the end she feels nothing but apathy for "that girl who she dated in HS". So I'm betting on some extreme reactions, instead of having mixed feelings and perhaps being jealous. She will probably tell Azuki to stay away from her sister. And if she finds out the sister's secret she might even acuse the older girl of being the bad influence.
The tension! It's one of many dominoes waiting to fall, I can't wait. Given Meguru's behavior towards Azuki in the beginning of Chapter 1, I can imagine learning about everything Azuki had been doing since they broke up would be deeply horrifying to her, like a nightmare made real. I would expect some very extreme reactions like you said.

I'm also a little scared of the friend. She has yandere kidnapping arc vibes.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread