Bokura no Hentai - Vol. 10 Ch. 41 - And From Now On

Fed-Kun's army
So Marika didn't go on T-blocker and hormones? And went to a all boys school??? (...Ok then~ :/)

Contributor
@Sopu

Huh it says she didn't go to the boys school. Reread it. It shows her graduating highschool in a girls uniform, and the line says she would of been popular if she HAD gone to the boys school. She didn't, it's implied she transitioned and became an office girl.

Power Uploader
I feel the auctor's afterword — I did come to sympathize with characters I disliked at the start and still do.

really good read. you can tell the subtext for all the characters, and i'm glad this had a lighthearted ending

Well that was a tough read! Glad I read it to the end though, pretty wholesome ending for mildly gritty manga.

Wow, can't believe it's over! I've been reading this non stop for a few days and damn, it was an experience...

The relationship are all over the places, i felt blank ._.

WHO WITH WHO, omg

well i found out that its seinen, sigh ...

Dex-chan lover
F the government healthcare regulations that don't let trans minors get puberty blockers and hormones
So much pain that Marika had to go through, but it happens in real life everywhere. Its f ed up that people think it's too soon or too drastic. People who can't bear that pain like Marika did f ing die. aaaaaaaaaaaaaassaaaaaaaaaaa

its.. over… um… i apologize but i will now be closing my account and most likely ending my life too. please understand.

Users who are viewing this thread