Bokura no Kiseki - Vol. 19 Ch. 79

Dex-chan lover
Oh shit, I forgot that she used her magic on him.

I also forgot that his surname was Guivarch, it’s funny to see it in a manga because it’s from a specific region of north western France where I live. ^^

Dex-chan lover
Nishina... the one thats supposed to be just a normal knight.... is it possible?

though, with zeze is eugene, i think it might have quite good chance.. but ooki is really sure that he is from moswick.... hmmm plot thickens

Fed-Kun's army
well that's what I call a plot twits !

But still she should've told the other about it !

Contributor
I love it when a revelation/plot twist happens and you want to go back and reread the entire thing just to see if there were any clues you missed.

HOLYYYY ASDFGHJKL!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I DISCOVERED THIS SO LATE!!
I had my suspicions about Nishiina, but he's been acting so good that it's really hard to discern his intentions now. Holy crap!

Group Leader
For me, when I'm now re-reading this manga, everything... flows so nicely to the point it's almost scary. All premonitions are so subtle that are easy to omit, but they are definitely there.
And I don't mean Nishina, but everything.
And next chapter (on Friday of course) is the last chapter of volume 19. Just saying ;-)

And oh yes, the Church is definitely not saint.

wasn’t there a chapter where someone is in an accident and a priest heals them? I think it was a memory of Ootomo’s. there was no talk about repercussions in healing civilians, instead that the healing incident had to be covered up and the guy healed had to be declared dead and move somewhere else.

Users who are viewing this thread