Bokura no Kiseki - Vol. 20 Ch. 82

Fed-Kun's army
THANK YOU FOR THE CHAPTER !

I really don't think Nishina is Lucas... I mean it would be too simple !
I'm enjoying this "experment" part way too much I think! finding how the healing power works is very intriguing

also last panel Minami didn't seem as shocked as Zeze when they said Glen's name... did our princess realise something is off?

I just don't get why everyone is dragging their past lives into this. A lot of them are letting it control then instead of moving forward. I get that they want to figure out the past and discover all the mysteries, but I mean everyone someone remembers something do they really gotta go and choose sides and become different people, jeez 😂🤪

Aggregator gang
@miistis I think in the beginning they tried to do that, with Minami pacify berserk Yanuma in early chapters they intend to move forward and live with modern world's rules. But there's a mysterious group which Nishina being part of that doing outside they have been agreed on and attacking a lots of people. With a chance that the mysterious group trying to use the pillar magic in this modern world, Minami and the rest have no choice but confront them as princess, priests and knights.

I think the story also progressed from "want to know the truth behind the war" into "prevent the use of pillar magic and the group who would revive it in this world".

@bramhistory The goal is still to find out the truth behind the war, but you need narrative stakes. The consequence of failing ti find out the truth means that what happened last time could again repeat itself or something else could happen that ruins everyone's lives or destroys the world again, which places more pressure on finding out the truth behind everything, so that they can stop it. But I see what you mean - in the beginning it felt more like doing it for the sake of closure, but of course, everything changes with the fact that people can still use magic in this world too hehe

@Mira995 I think that's possible since Minami is supposed to be more cunning than he lets on -we haven't seen much of him or his thought process these past few chapters. However, I also think that regardless of that his reaction here makes sense - given the significance of Glen to him, what his relationship with Glen was as Veronica, he has a lot of complicated feelings about Glen and the possibility of Glen being ressurected. If Glen is alive, should he be happy? But then why hasn't Glen said anything to him of all people? If it's someone he knows, why didn't he see it before? Stuff like this is probably going through his head. Also Zeze as the prince had clashed with Glen in the past, and for even more reasons than we probably know but can guess... Plus Glen being present would change everything for him. I'm also with you on really enjoying the suspense of finding out the healing magic. Whatever happens, I'm so EXCITED!

Dex-chan lover
Can’t wait to see how it’ll turn out, I expected Otomo to be more careful instead of eyeing nishina like that.
I predicted that they would let Teshi unconscious, while reading the last chapter, I hope that it’ll work.

I guess Nishina = Lucas is pretty much confirmed huh... I'm still curious on how he can pose as Ashley so well he fooled Hiroki and Nanaura.

That aside... If Bart died because healing magic is used on him and not because Lily couldn't patch him up properly... does that mean he died because of magic and possibly reincarnated too? 🤔

Aggregator gang
@45am yes I know, the truth behind the war is still their objective but fighting unknown faction is urgently pressed and the focus of the story right now. And I think in the future it will also evolve into matters of relationship between "reincarnators" and "normal people", seeing how Shino somehow notice some strange stuff going on. Before this we also have Kamioka who got hurt by reincarnators, teacher who hold suspicion on them and their classmates who saw Abe's awakening and short magic battle. That's a growing problem and I think at some point it will came out in the surface and made things more chaotic.

I'm eagerly waiting for that xD

@bramhistory I totally agree!! Definitely shifting to that too, especially now that the possibility of Glen being present is very tangible in everyone's minds... I think it will definitely impact Minami's relationship with Haruka.. ithinkhernamewasharuka

@sherenia
I don't think that's the case. It was mentioned that healing magic only heals external wounds on non-priests. So it was the internal wounds that ultimately killed Bart. So he's definitely dead-dead.

Users who are viewing this thread