Bokura no Kiseki - Vol. 22 Ch. 94

I always feel like crying after reading the new chapters 😭 Thank you as usual for the update, it makes my Friday :")

Power Uploader
It's hinted before but this chapter confirms Rida had romantic feeling for Veronica.

Seeing how Glen and Eugene have completely surfaced and dragging their memories out, I'm afraid the persons called Hiroki and Zeze will cease to exist.

Likewise on that feeling, Siena. TT^TT Thank you for the update! Zeze's face on pg.17... Hiroki at pg.24... QAQ

Is it bad that I'm hoping they'll reveal that Veronica loved Glen back, and then something will happen that causes Minami and Takao to break up and Minami will end up with Hiroki lol

Fed-Kun's army
@youdontknowwho Hiroki, Like Minami, had her memories way before. Even though they were fragments, I'm sure the Hiroki/Glen persona was already one since long ago. Unlike Zeze who suddenly find himself as the one who betrayed all his friends and killed his previous life wife.

It's hinted before but this chapter confirms Rida had romantic feeling for Veronica.
and that's why our love triangle Veronica/Glen/Rida will continue !

What I found really interesting are the Prince's feeling for her. He clearly was in love with her, or cared enough for her to wish for her happiness. It's just he was "brainwashed" and dones't really understand his feeling

Huh.

I thought it was only the Yuri goggles welded to my face that made me think Rida was in love with Veronica, but now I think it might actually have been true.

Power Uploader
@Mira995 Literally Takao right now
lxxEJkI.png

And yeah, the prince was also in love with Veronica. He was just too dense to realize it.

Dex-chan lover
I ship takao and minami even harder now. I hope they’ll end up together.
Although that oracle thingy sounds really bad for him.

Also, it kinda needs the harem tag now haha.

Double-page supporter
Being Hiroki-Glen is hard, after suppressing their own feelings for years and now they faced with a realization that the earrings they brought is the one used to end the life of a woman they loved most. Wish for her happiness but as much as I wanted it to I don't think she will end up with Minami, bokura no kiseki is about facing the past to move forwards and it's been consistent from the beginning until now so I don't think the end will back to the "past".

People hoping that Haruko breaks up with Minami are so unreasonable. Neither Rida nor Haruko did anything wrong to deserve that, but fangirls hate her regardless? Also, Hiroki herself gave up in chapter 1 and wished for Minami's happiness. That's how it should be. Re-read it lol.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, what, so the prince basically just did a mass murder and suicide because lucas is whispering NTR to his ears? lol.

@nanaka Yes, it's bad cause it'll ruin her character written as being honest to a fault. The same with minami himself who has shown no romantic interest to hiroki whatsoever.

Double-page supporter
@Redice no it's not, his intent from the start is to kill Veronica. He didn't want to obey Prince Evan's orders to brought the magic back to Moswick but at the same time he won't follow Prince Ishmael's decree to let Eugene and Veronica lived among commoners, Eugene have no intention to let Veronica live and it's his resolution. My guess is Eugene want to bury the forbidden spell forever.

But that resolution is wavering when he learned from Lucas that Veronica have a lover, Eugene is most likely think if Veronica did have a lover then he want Veronica and her lover to escape and stay alive.

Double-page supporter
I hope they can separate the past selves with their current lives. I want Zeze to go back to his happy self. The purpose of them finding out the truth behind the attack is to put the past to rest. There is a bittersweet feeling when I went back and read chapter 1. They were so cute and innocent.

@nanaka Yes, it is bad, The past Veronica doesn't seem like she saw Glen as a lover. The current Minami doesn't have any romantic feeling for Hiroki so it would be forced and shallow to put them together like that and it will go against the theme of this manga.

@Alexer91 Correction. They want Veronica, not Minami.

@Redice @miyako19 Thanks for the replies! I agree that Minami hasn't shown any romantic interest in Hiroki so it's very unrealistic that he'd end up with her, but it doesn't mean I'll stop wishing for it. I can dream 😭

My thoughts on Takao:
I do admit I'm not a fan of Takao and I'm surprised how much support she gets. I don't think she "deserves" hate ("hate"'s a strong word though, she just annoys me) but I wouldn't say she did nothing either. In ch.15, she thought, "It'd be nice if Glen never shows up," and her attitude towards Glen in general is just unnecessarily hostile...Minami already said they weren't lovers, what's she so threatened about? imo out of all the characters, she's one of the people who's the most affected by her past identity (along with whoever the mastermind is). She still thinks she's Veronica's knight.

Speaking from a neutral pov I really think that Minami/Haruko must be the end game since the author has emphasized the whole move forward and letting go their past. If by some chance Minami choose Hiroki because she's Glen that would turn everything the author has build until now into nothing.

Contributor
ah man, it's chapters like these that make me realize how much I love everyone, both past and present, and how much I wish that every single character will get their own happy ending 😭the past life ended in tragedy, but I hope that they are able to move on in this life and form new connections 😭Zeze and Hiroki especially; they've had to bear such big burdens

but yeah Minami and Haruko all the way; they're so cute and they liked each other from the very beginning. Even though Haruko felt jealousy and inferiority towards Glen, she buried her own feelings and did her best to protect and support Minami. The only thing I dislike is how she never complains and never asks for anything from Minami. I'd like for her to realize that she deserves to be Minami's girlfriend and that she is allowed to be on equal standing with him.

Users who are viewing this thread