Bokura no Kiseki - Vol. 23 Ch. 100

Ugh still no clue about Lucas’s goal? And what about the curse lifespan?? This is no more highschool drama

Double-page supporter
We reach the 100th! Congratulations scanlators and kumeta natsuo sensei!

Congrats for reaching 100 chapters! Thank you, translators, for sharing this with us! Every chapter’s end has me antsy. I don’t know what Nishina’s goal is but he’s definitely hiding something or someone.
Also, I really just adore Zeze/Eugene.

Group Leader
Getting confused again...

As always, wishing Bart was with them... 🥺

Thank you for the translations! Can’t believe it’s taken this long for 100 chapters to be released haha typical of amazing series! Thank you to everyone who worked hard over the years to translate this manga for us. 🥰

Dex-chan lover
@RainingChocolates He isn't. Oh, Lucas might be telling himself, some of the time, that he's doing things for the greater good. But people who use methods that scummy inevitably end up creating results that are equally scummy. Look at the CIA. If what he wanted was actually good, he'd be able to say to people "These are the results I want. You want that too, right, so help me get them!" As soon as people can't let anyone know what they're going for, for fear of being stopped, you know that nobody would actually want what they're after. But more than that, ends justifying means doesn't work out. If you're willing to do vile things to innocent people (for the sake of the cause), you stay that way, and anything you're in charge of, or set up, will be the kind of outfit where vile things are done to innocent people.

Dex-chan lover
Seeing Gotoubon makes me realize how difficult it is to make this type of story, where the plot already need to be fully written and it cannot be changed at all. Despite that the author still manages to maintain the quality of this manga. Kudos for the author

And thank you too for the translation

Dex-chan lover
@Winzent One of Veronica's maid. I don't think there is any part where she is the main focus. She just appear here and there

Contributor
why did the cliffhanger make it seem like Enomoto might be the betrayer?? I thought the plot was leaning towards Kikuchi?? Agh this manga is too intense even after 100 chapters I love it so much.

i just love this manga. but at the same time i hate it. i hate it coz i easily forget the characters of the story. i can't keep track of them anymore sighs

Dex-chan lover
I've really wanted a twist where someone outside the specific class students is reincarnated, but it seems futile after 23 volumes.

Fed-Kun's army
oh shit! here we go again !

thank you very uch for the chapter!

So I guess someone is actually using Lucas, is it somehow related to the "god"?
I think we are trapped in the "box", we are trying to figure what happened in the castel while obviously the true mastermind is outside of it.
the think is that for me it is already difficult to remember everyone, so adding the other Princes plot line and the outside world make it impossible for my brain to remember lol

maybe I should read everything again !

@Rozzak
I've really wanted a twist where someone outside the specific class students is reincarnated
same ! I actually wanted a teacher or someone not a student to be reincarnated !

Users who are viewing this thread