Bokura no Kiseki - Vol. 23 Ch. 99

Double-page supporter
Damn it Lucas .... This open the long mystery but adding another one, such a habit of this mangaka xD
Nice new cover too, Hiroki/Glenn is appearing much more than any girls in this series, only Veronica/Minami tops her/him.

ohh that!! yes, I knew it since the beginning /s

I still know nothing, but the suspsense is good, I will re-read this once we reach a good part

Thank you for the new chapter!!!!
So-
Is Eugene just plan on ending the curse with him? But for some reason, it still followed them on this next life?

Oh man oh mann im so ready for the next chapters!

@seikaiyo111 the reason is he deserves it. even if he isn't technically lucas now he still actively messed with the situation in a way that, even if he has good intentions, was awful and harmful and a punch is at LEAST what he deserves

He says Ishmael will become the user of "another" forbidden spell. Which means he already is contracted to one. But what could it be?

Group Leader
@carenjnn no, no. "Another" than the one Eugene already has. Another one spell from the same magic stone. Eugene was the only one contracted to forbidden magic at this point.

Dex-chan lover
It's like Eugene and Zeze performed the Fusion Dance and now their power level has magnified exponentially.

Group Leader
I feel like it's nearing climax. Hidden motives and retconned plots are being revealed left and right.

Dex-chan lover
I still say they'd be better off just doing Lucas in. Then they can try to figure stuff out from there. He's the kind of guy who never stops being dangerous and you'd always be better off without. Doesn't matter what his reasons were, he'll always find some reason for death and betrayal.

lol poor Minami. Nobody cared about his sacrifices when they heard about the shortening of life span thing. So this is another divide in power. Minami's group is reduced to Haruko, Hiroki, Ootomo, Lily (powerless) and maybe Ryuuji. All of the Moswicks are poached by Zeze and the cowardly Nanaura is still a mess.

So that's the reason behind eugene, i knew it he wasn't the evil one. I hope Minami and zeze can be in one team. And i still can't believe nishina yet, since he was Lucas and maybe he has some evil motives.
I hope they won't just believe nishina/Lucas yet.

Users who are viewing this thread