Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou

Dex-chan lover
the last 4 chapters are so fucking infuriating
to me this series is a 10, but the 4 final chapters, specially the final one is a mess
i'm tempted to give this a 2 for squandered potential
holy shit I'm mad

they're not even the fucking final chapters, they're extra chapters
reading it makes me think there is something seriously wrong with her head

Contributor
@monkey123 Opinions from sex obssessed monkeys are worthless. Manga was nice slice of life and comedy. Romance wasn't main focus.
Also I doubt he read whole manga. It's 90 chapters long not 50.

Dex-chan lover
@havelmom, because the manga ended at chapter 90, the other 4 chapters are just extra 4 chapters post-ending, with what happened with side characters as the point. It also shows the 2 main characters being extremely in love with each other and even engaged with Ritsu having grown up a lot with how she behaves around everyone else, no longer being completely anti-sociable and a loner.

Double-page supporter
This is a masterpiece of romantic comedy. The comment section below is mostly garbage, ignore it. Also you will have to find another site to read this series in full. Crunchyroll has the license for this series and has it in full, Mangadex only hosts the scanlations which apparently stopped when Crunchyroll began carrying it. Unfortunately, it is not for sale in English, digital or print.

Banned
very good, with a so-so ending. very funny writing, doesn't take itself very seriously. relatively masculine and feminine leads, as you can tell from the upset feminist below. no perversion to speak of, besides the kind meant for laughs.

Dex-chan lover
@thename0fthewind sorry to tag u after 2 months but do you happen to know if the anime made a good job with adapting the first 27~ chapters or they skiped some important stuff?

Dex-chan lover
@Hejti the anime is good, I prefer it over the manga. The ambient is good, if you are into more colorful stuff into details is very pretty and the VAs do an amazing job giving life to the characters.

Dex-chan lover
@mug3n So the anime didn't skiped some important moments right like romance progress?, cuz i really wanna watch the show but if they skiped a lot of chapters from the manga then im just gonna go read this instead. so i really need your advice on this.

Dex-chan lover
@ICYCOZY

It only covers about the first third of the manga I believe, is inconclusive. Is just slice of life being peppered by the relationship between Usa and Ritsu, but as can you expect from a pure youth story they end up being intimate but not a couple, but not even friends in our standards? Is that kind of annoying nuance the japanese have for any kind of relationship.

If you are looking for romance plot, there are greener fields out there. Sumiko is just too darn cute in the anime, btw.

Users who are viewing this thread