Bokura wa Souyatte Iromeiteiku

Seeing as most authors decide to draw manga bodies in a really femenine way (including men), it`s rather interesting to see an author who draws all the characters in a rather masculine way, even though most of the characters are female. It`s not that I think it looks bad, but it sure makes a heavy contrast with the kind of art we are used to seeing in manga.

@MrPloatz
Not really that masculine, rather the artist uses a more realistic head-to-body ratio. Usually manga uses larger heads which make the characters look more childish or youthful. In this manga the heads might even be a little on the small side at times.

@X3h0n true, but their bone structure looks a little bit too robust, too. Their shoulders are wide, and, to be honest, the girl`s overall physique looks to me like instead of them being athletes they are weightlifters at times

Group Leader
It's been 4 months since the last chapter and I lost interest in this series. It seems the next bigger chapter will drop in August '19, then maybe December '19 or April/May '20. The way things are I honestly just don't care anymore. So that's that from me. Don't get me wrong, it's still a great series and all. Cheers to whoever picks this up.

Did it get updated today? I swear I read the 14th chapter, but when I went to check back, the chapter was gone???

Do you know if it's still being updated or if it's been dropped? Ik that the author hasn't released another volume in a while, but the third volume has never been translated even though it's not even though the "chapters" are very short mainly. Hopefully this will finish being translated and the author picks the series back up.

Power Uploader
@Bokken He already did, and this is kinda finished translating. The only thing that's missing is doujinshi vol. 3 from 8 months ago, but there've been no new chapters for 1 year and 4 months (aside from the doujinshi)

In case anyone plans on reading this manga, I'll give a rundown of what's happened up until chap 14:
- Started off as a pixiv/twitter 1 page per chap manga, and it was short, simple, and sweet
- seems to have gotten serialized or something, since as the series continued it became this 32 page per chapter manga with a sport subplot? They might have tried to add depth to the characters, but this feels like a haikyuu rip off. I don't know why they took it this direction tbh

Power Uploader
@donald_glove this ch14 shouldn't be ch14, but instead 14.1. All the .x are from doujinshis, not serialized, that serve as a prequel to the series, what happened in the senpai's 2nd year. The original 1~3 page manga is still technically ongoing, it didn't end, though there have been no new chs in a long time (1 year and 5 months)
@Levan072 That's also why it "turned" into a sports manga, let's not forget that they're part of the track club

Users who are viewing this thread