Bokutachi ga Yarimashita - Vol. 9 Ch. 85 - Long Time No See

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks fro the release.

It was actually kinda of heartwarming seeing the Renko still cares about Tobio like this. I wish they stayed together...

Man, seeing her married and with a fkin kid due in 1 month kinda kills all the hope for him and her getting back together. Seems like a pretty shitty move from the mangaka to kill their relationship like that after all the build-up before the time skip.

Dex-chan lover
@niban Nah bro you didnt get it, what she said was "good thing you are still in hell", remember last chapter.

@magma6 Yeah I like this manga but ever since paisen getting booked up things have gone downhill for me at least. Renko and him had that moment by the police car that almost seemed like they would stay together even if he got jailed, but alas it was not to be.

Honestly was about to cry for him shirts sad at least dude has a conscience but seems he doesnt really love his wife and care for his future kid.

Well at least renkos husband seems like a decent guy but damn wished they got together. And feel things will keep getting more depressing till final chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
You guys are kinding, right ?

The whole point of the manga is that by being shitty people and not taking responsability for what they've done(initially), they sufferring even more.
I actually got mad when it seemed that Renko seemingly didn't mind that Tobio accidently killed several people, because that would've undermined the moral of the manga.

I mean even now, Tobio stopped trying to seek redemption , he just try not to think about what happened.

Dex-chan lover
@Asta

Yeah, I'm kinda like, Tobio STILL hasn't fucking apologized for assaulting her that one time, right?

Users who are viewing this thread