Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - Ch. 112 - The Overcoat that Grieves from the Heat Sometimes Resists the Kindness of [X]

Dex-chan lover
These kind of chapters tend to get me irritated with the characters; they always tell and stick to the worst lies..

Dex-chan lover
My favorite ship keeps sailing straight into the rocks because the captain refuses to steer the ship in the right direction (aka being honest). With this attitude and the whole not being honest thing this ship is doomed to sail. But it's okay Uruka shippers ... for many of the other ships are ALSO fine vessels. Like my second favorite ship ... the SS Sensei ... the aft of that ship has PLENTY of power (but it has to wait to leave the dock). Even if neither of those ships sails any ship this lucky boy steps on is good ... and that's got me a bit jelly.

Dex-chan lover
There is no greater release than tearing off all of your clothing when you've been trapped in a hot environment for hours on end.

Dex-chan lover
72, 69 (noice), 70.

Pretty sure Nari-kun would be more than happy to see it, or he would offer you to use the bath and wash your clothes while giving you one of his shirts. A win-win situation if there ever existed one.

Now that's some preparation against cold right there, I usually just suffer through it like an idiot.

She will pass out....

Now that's da way, my broda! (Like that would ever happen, long live Naryuki-ouji king of misunderstandings)

Imouto FTW!

Now she is felling the BURN!

Put those comments whenever you want in the chapter!

So just as a side note, fuck Jamini's for pulling their chapters just so they can get a little ad money (Spoiler alert, they won't, people will just use KissManga)

Dex-chan lover
images

Users who are viewing this thread