Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - Vol. 11 Ch. 94 - Sometimes, The Predecessor Superimposes [X] Over That Endearing Appearance

Group Leader
Get out of here loli-senpai! He needs to bang his teacher and your story arcs aren't helping.

Dex-chan lover
Should I blackmail the author so that the story will ends with sensei as the winner?

Dex-chan lover
Are we ever going to get sister route.. probably not, and that's for the best.

I'm more interested in the romance of Yuiga's little sister and that rich kid

Double-page supporter
Plot Twist: The boy is related to one one the girls.

Double-page supporter
$200 for a fuckin' plushie? Is that thing made of gold thread or some shit? I've never seen those things go above like 80.

Dex-chan lover
@Yautja One quick Google just landed me on various pages where certain ones were going for tens of thousands of dollars, so, collectibles y'know? The value will spike exponentially if it's a limited edition item of a popular thing.

Fed-Kun's army
@pokefairy
You're right about that, but 5toubun feels less silly to me imo, like theres not as much misunderstandings and other classic tropes. (Also how dare you diss Nino, prepare to suffer you fiend)

Dex-chan lover
@toriichii Nino IS just kinda mean tho. I prefer the dumb misunderstandings in this to the very serious misunderstandings in that (the things Ichika does would make me hate her forever even if she was my sister)

Users who are viewing this thread