Bokutachi wa Hanshoku wo Yameta - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - And So We Met

Dex-chan lover
This seems interesting. Thanks for picking it up.

But, lemme guess. The tragedy part is when they have a kid with three heads, and one brain?

Fed-Kun's army
When I saw the last page... That literally broke something in me. Why? Oh why, Mangaka-sama ? Haaaaa.... I should've seen this coming when the title has "Taboo" in it... There's gonna be a L O T of drama in this one.

Dex-chan lover
oh well i guess ppl in entertainment field r like that ,like with affairs and all ,but man the dad broke his heart

Dex-chan lover
@GTX1080Ti Japanese authors have been writing weird romance even before they were legal. There were tons of homosexual romance and underage romance available for years, some could be found even in the 80's... maybe even older...

Besides, it's not illegal to write about incest.

@GeNtLeM4N Wait, the summary literally stated that this would happen. It's tagged incest.

How the heck did you miss that?

@Greenfrost No, the tragedy is finding out that they are siblings. Also, the idea that kids born from incest having defects is blown out of proportion. It's when there is too much inbreeding that it's a problem. One or 2 generations isn't much of a problem. So the kids would be fine.

Double-page supporter
Another trash manga for people to love and defend cuz "InCeSt iS WiNcEsT". I swear put incest or homos in a manga and it is hard for anyone to not love it. At least it seems people r of the mangadom r leaving lolis. This why i don't love the manga community anymore. Too many degenerates.

Dex-chan lover
@deathmailrock

afaik, while it might not be strictly illegal to write about incest, certain topics, such as incest have a hard time getting published due to political and social pressure.

Users who are viewing this thread