SIBLINGS
AND
THERE'S
NOTHING
WRONG
WITH
THAT
GODDAMNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT AGH

btw yeah i'm glad he's gay(?), it'd be a lot spicier if he wasn't gay tho, but I guess yeah it'd be too much to handle for the plot I guess

Aggregator gang
Not gonna lie. I would drop this bitch ass manga if he wasn't gay. Im still pissed about the way it goes but Im staying for now. You fucked her irl but you can't act? I hope mc decide to take the role cuz I don't wanna see any ntr shit anymore.

@msaid08 exactly. This guy has the courage to f her but not talking directly to her about something important? Yeah he deserves to be hated.

Dex-chan lover
OH THANK GOD INDEED

wait a minute...

inb4 shin is the one who becomes the romantic target lmao

I'm really starting to dislike the MC.
Man enough to fuck her but not man enough to just bloody talk to her.
At this rhythm I won't be surprised if he lets himself be pseudo-cucked by letting the film progress as it is.

Dex-chan lover
guys the beta mc is a staple for romantic mangas in order to drive the plot further with the misunderstandings.

and yes it's stupid.

@HellShade
Considering he took her virginity 7 chapters into the story I think it's understandable for people to have expected the manga not to start heading down /that/ route now.

too late sisters, just checked mangaupdates and there's a netorare tag already

edit: they removed it

Dex-chan lover
It's getting very close to NTR territory and I'm not liking it...even if this guy is gay, who's to say the next one will be gay. Just man up and stay with her Shin. INCEST IS WINCEST!!

Dex-chan lover
@fairestflower whoever edited tags in mangaupdates must be a dumbass tbh, there is nothing going on in the manga to make it add the tag (unless whoever added it just saw this chapter out of context in japanese and went omg he stole her), not even next chapter 13 which is the latest

edit: seems the tag got removed lol

Users who are viewing this thread