Bokutachi wa Hanshoku wo Yameta - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Part-time Work

Aggregator gang
Isnt she and that other actress boy are gonna have sex as "act" I don't remember if there were really having sex or just faking it.

Im really at the edge of dropping this.

Thanks for the chapter 🖤

Dex-chan lover
>Try to be real brother to your younger sister
>Make your younger sister fall more in love with you
Poor communication kills- or in this case, leads to the Habsburgs.

Thanks for the chapter!

@Msaid08 That actor guy is gay. Was the end of the last chapter. Even if they 'act' sex, it won't do anything for either of them.

Aggregator gang
@hawk49er I know he is gay. Ntr is ntr it doesn't matter if he is gay or not.

@Clone_Nero I know the kiss ofc but that's what I remember from raws but now I can't find them.

@ProjectRado I don't know Man we will see. I hope I remember wrong.

@PyroHectic I know he is gay. Yes ntr is poison and Im only reading this cuz my curious ass wanna know the end. Everytime I go to page to drop it my curious ass says just wait to see the ending.

Dex-chan lover
Thought the fact that leaving a note saying from Dad & seeing him do the act might make her put 2 & 2 together but guess I'm asking for too much. Thanks for the translations.

... literally no one cares if you drop a story you’re reading or not, why do people feel the need to announce this on almost every story that’s not cookie-cutter fluff? I think it’s also pretty rude to the translators to say that too, they work hard to get these out and it must be pretty annoying when someone comments “Dropped” or something along those lines :p

Edited for clarification

Dex-chan lover
I fast forwarded and It occurs to me that I can't actually stand this specific plot because it's so blatantly easy to solve.

Users who are viewing this thread