Bokutachi wa Hanshoku wo Yameta

False alarm guys,
There's no NTR

This is a good romance manga so far. Art's cute, some nice incest going on, plot keeps you on your toes. Gets a 10/10 from me for now.

and here we go again with the oh so very common Japanese romance writing with ZERO COMMUNICATION between characters (i'm assuming based on how it's gone so far).

this is just gonna result in him not telling her and her staying oblivious, her love grows as he pushes her away, she realizes he's pulling away so she pulls away, once she's pulled away he can't stand it so tries to go back but she's now flirting or chatting to some new guy and he's not happy about it, they get into arguments, he still won't tell the truth, hurt feelings all around, she gets actively pursued be the new guy, maybe new guy figures out they're siblings somehow magically and uses that to torment mc into giving up etc to try to steal girl, mc doesn't give up but girl is done with his shit and goes off with new guy on a whirlwind romance through the french riviera, mc finally gives up heartbroken, but suddenly girl finds out the truth, hE wAs HEr bRoTHEr aLl ALonG?!?! but it's too late, she's married with 2 kids and a dog to the new guy she couldn't possibly get back with her brother and live happily ever after again can she? but she tries anyway, family be damned she wants to be with her brother, she finds him again but he's now moved on as well and is also married with 2 kids but has a cat not a dog cos he's not a dog person, she's heartbroken, but suddenly they meet each other outside the place they first fell in love decades on and they fall in love all over again, they have an affair, but what about their families? they can't continue so they part ways again, but the feelings of love don't subside they only grow stronger as time passes and they both get tired of their respective partners as time goes on until they both get divorced, now they're both divorce they meet up one last time and they confess their undying love for each other, the regrets they had, how they wished things could have been different, how he wished he never knew the truth and how she wished he had told her, they finally get married and have kids, and grow old together and on their shared dying bed they both get hit by truck-kun and are reincarnated in a world or swords and magic and must save the kindgom by defeating the evil demon king, but that is for another story. next time on Dragonball Z...

ok i admit i got sidetracked there but fr this is playing out like so many other mediocre stories

So the plot is basically telling me that in the end of the story they don’t end up together and wasted time reading it....lol what?

I mean Author could give incest wincest but who knows lmao.

@MushuTrueG They're probably gonna end but mostly more dramas before it happens. If you read some of this authors work you'll understand why.

Man japan sure is the best at keeping their own feeling to themself and not just talk it out to solve the problem together because of that they literally killing themself.

But man if the mc get cucked i would just laugh it out loud hahaha and i will put him on the list of characters i hate the most.
I just hope he man up and solve all the problem like a goddamn adult.

Double-page supporter
im still at first to ten chapter and already have an urge to punch hard the mc right in the face. he is like that fuking retard in rental girlfriend mc, what a fking loser

Users who are viewing this thread