Bonbon Translation

Group Leader
Can you please stop reuploading my translations with minimal edits? All of the pages for OPERATORS! are available for free on the official Arknights Twitter. There's no need for you to take my pages in particular and edit them. Not to mention that you're going off of a fantranslation rather than the original text, meaning that various contextual nuances will be lost. It's extremely bad form for you to do this, especially since you didn't ask me and you're advertising donations on your page.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Can you please stop reuploading my translations with minimal edits? All of the pages for OPERATORS! are available for free on the official Arknights Twitter. There's no need for you to take my pages in particular and edit them. Not to mention that you're going off of a fantranslation rather than the original text, meaning that thing various nuances will be lost. It's extremely bad form for you to do this, especially since you didn't ask me and you're advertising donations on your page.
yeah, what they said!

Be a decent person and stop making money out of other people's effort dude @BonbonTranslation

Users who are viewing this thread