Bondage Play - Ch. 19

Aggregator gang
"Please dont throw me away"
That hit hard in the kokoro.

and wth. can you tie a dead person like that? Rigor mortis had probably set in so the body should be stiff af.

Dex-chan lover
The psicological damange that's hitting them right now it's leaving little space for a "happy" ending
Considering how he died I'm impressed they got him nice and tidy like that for the funeral.........but that last bondage was too fucked up

Dex-chan lover
So from the good shape his corpse is in and what they said it sounds like he fell down and cracked the back of his head open or something like that rather than jumping in front of a train?

Aggregator gang
@KumaJa Rigor mortis sets mere hours after death, so he should be stiff as brick at that point. I feel this is common enough knowledge that the author is purposefully ignoring it.

@Cloy552 Yes it looks like he almost messed up his own suicide, but fell in a way that killed him. So either hit his head bad enough or broke his neck. They're not treating it as suicide but I think Yui knows otherwise.

@Anomander @KumaJa Rigor mortis lasts 24 to 48 hours because the body starts to break itself down after that time. Since we don't know how long he's dead, it could already be over.

not y’all feeling uncomfortable with this type of story while most of y’all are okay with r@pe , NTR stuff plots ??

Dex-chan lover
@Isume20 I think from the very start we all thought that everything related to the dad was fucked up and uncomfortable and I doubt you would find any trace or proof with any of us saying "rape is ok" in previous chapters so idk what are you trying to argue here.

@Anomander I think what is really being looked over is he jumped in front of a train. There body should be completely mangled and not able to be displayed.

So uhhh when does this actually qualify for the tragedy tag...

Dex-chan lover
@Mlklatte It's marked as completed because the original work is completed, not because the translation is completed

Users who are viewing this thread