Bondage Play - Ch. 25

Aggregator gang
Hm. Kinda weak, but whatever. Bondage yuri is rare, so we have to appreciate what we have. Thanks for the translations!
(Why was the third girl introduced? What was the point?)

Dex-chan lover
Third girl was introduced to show she was still doing bondage, since it's hard to practice on your own.

It was sweet, and twisted. I liked it.

Uh, wtf happened to this series? It started out good but then it went off the rails starting with that weird and unexplained time skip...

Dex-chan lover
Good for them. They finally get to just be with each other and be happy. This was a bit of a weird manga, but I enjoyed its approach that you can have a relationship where you fulfill each other's needs without it needing to be sexual. I hope these two find peace now and continue to complete each other.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you very much for working on this!!! so throughout to the very end, I actually really like it, it made feel a really big range of emotions from rage, disgust, to compassion, sadness and love and of course perversion, so I would like to give it a 8/10

Something that made me happy was that the protagonist friends didn't seem to be the ones who spread the rumors or called her disgusting, they tried to help her even after all that and stay by her side... We didn't get to see more of them because of the time skip.

The father was traaaaaaaaaaaashhhhhhhhh.

Strictly speaking, they're not lovers, I don't think they will have sex but I also doubt they will involve more people in their relationship so F for that blonde girl in previous chapters, I thought she was nice.

Fed-Kun's army
That was a thing. Not sure if it was a good thing but it was definitely something.

@LemonJuice LOL thats exactly how I feel, would love to know the creators feelings behind the story.
In a way its an really interesting depiction of two people looking for a very specific kind of relationship to fill a need in them. And coming to terms with their feelings and what they want.
But its also just sooooooooo intense >...<

Dex-chan lover
Well ok then... So that's it. Just... A "platonic" end where they are each others plaything, within anything sexual...

Users who are viewing this thread