Bondage Play - Ch. 25

Aggregator gang
Totally off on my predictions... I don't quite get why Tsukasa says they are not the same when in reality, they are. Yui just hadn't realized it then. Feel bad for the third girl seeing as Yui seems to be asexual. Though since she's a little late in her feelings department, she might just have a sexual awakening later on. Of course her sexual proclivities will be separate from her kinbaku and her being Tsukasa's pet. Tsukasa in an earlier chapter said sex was something that made her feel good so there's some chance of her having sexual desires I guess.

Blonde makes this 'Yuri' but the relationship between Tsu and Yu just feels 'Shoujo - Ai' to me. Over all, the story had potential for an interesting yuri but I suppose keeping the kink play completely non-sexual while being in a relationship would have been difficult. The message of the story just reads kinks help people relax and don't have to lead to sex.

“Please be my dog.” > Tsukasa leaves > timeskip > “Please be my dog.” > The End.

The writing was everywhere. I have no idea what exactly happened or why it happened. I have no idea what the take away from this is. It doesn’t feel like any progress or major development has been made at all. Yui is still just as people-pleasing and dependent as she had been at the beginning of the story, and Tsukasa is just as distant and mentally questionable as ever. The introduction of Cocoa (Yui’s bondage partner) was completely random and the implication of unrequited romantic feelings is left completely unresolved as well. From a story reading perspective this was completely trash.

Despite all that, I still mostly enjoyed this anyway, even if the ending has left me feeling like “Ok? I guess that’s it?” Bondage yuri is rare. Pet play yuri is rare. Those two paired together is very rare, and the art is nice, so I’ll take it as I can. Eagerly awaiting the day we can get pet play that isn’t tied to some serious abandonment issues though...who starts treating people like pets purely because their dog ran away when they were a child. That’s objectively weirder than simply finding collars or d/s hot lmao

Id have preferred if the author went into more character development before rushing to an ending.

On another note I do appreciate the asexual tone to their relationship. It’s pretty rare for that to be seriously incorporated in any manga, let alone Yuri.

Plot was indeed rushed and the long strip format didn't really help making the whole package truly shine. I think this would have been better as a traditional single page manga. Artwork was also consistently good too.

With that said, thanks for translating it. Rope play + yuri is a match made in heaven.

Dex-chan lover
thumb_marge-im-confused-is-this-a-happy-ending-or-a-58918730.png

Aggregator gang
Hmm ok. With the sudden timeskip this felt rushed. The story didn't spend much time exploring the consequences of her father's suicide, nor post-timeskip life, so both felt bit pointless. I was also expecting things would go full aaaaaangst before they get better, but I guess the author was not intending to tell that kind of story. The resolution was more or less as I expected, we just got there a lot faster than I thought.

As a side note I don't normally read long strip format publications at all, they're so awkward to read that they nearly make my eyes bleed.

This Whole Manga was a fucking train wreck and roller coaster, timeskips, random events happening, and the pace was faster than the speed of light. Why did I like it? Because of Bondage Play. This was one hellluva journey and a quick one at that.

People in this very thread:
That ending was surprisingly non-sexual.

Am I being ruse'd? You wanna tell me that an intimate emotional relationship partner tying rope around your naked body, including your genitals, and then calling you their work of art isn't sexual? Fluids don't need to be sprayed everywhere for something to be sexual. Remember how everyone agreed that the Dad was a pedo rapist? Isn't it problematic and disingenuous to only acknowledge the rope-play here as inherently sexual only when it's not between two consenting adult women?

Sidenote: I enjoyed the ride well enough. Thanks translators.

Group Leader
@blue6

Pretty sure the point is that it wasn’t.

Pretty sure chapter 20? explicitly and, partially in the others, explained how she didn’t do it in a sexual manner, just enjoyed tying others up, although many considered it that way.

Her dad was definitely getting a sexual thrill, but she herself wasn’t

The dog-bondage relationship seems to be built on mutual love, with both aspects often associated with sex, but not to them

Double-page supporter
I always stayed updated when a new chapter released. But i was 4hours late, my heart-

Thank you for translating for us!

Dex-chan lover
to think they'll hit hell hill or some thing.... this ending quite good. So pure~
the"relationship without unwanted/unnecessary feelings "just bother me... oh well thats how it ends~

*clap *clap nice ending there ... guess I'll read other story now.. I hoped the Artist and Author have other stories similar to this..

Contributor
Well that was a whelming ending.... I guess i kind of feel like everything wrapped up too nicely for that to be the actual end.

The last page "please be my dog" was confession of love , instead of "please be my gf"

Double-page supporter
Well it is over. Thought more dead people would wind up in the process. Guess it is ok.

Dex-chan lover
Welp this just made me crave more bondage stories. The story was so underwhelming here, especially with the last 5 chapters where maybe it was just me, but I really couldn't follow the plot.

It felt really rushed in the end, but I'm glad they got an happy end regardless :)

Users who are viewing this thread