BoomerAang

Dex-chan lover
Any reason why you're uploading mid-chapters for a fully scanned series? Just curious. :)

Group Leader
Yo! I like what you're doing with Sengoku Youko, but I also wanted to let you know I'm kind of doing something similar, the whole re-typesetting MilkyTranslation. I'm probably like a month or two from being done with all of it, and I thought I should let you know at least

I don't want you to feel like you wasted your time or anything and also don't want to sound like I'm telling you to "grr back off this is my turf" or something, but if I didn't say anything I think that would be ruder. Anyways if you keep on with it good luck and I hope you have fun! 🙂
If I had to give a tip with cleaning stuff, in Image > Adjustments > Levels if you just drop the higher whites a bit and raise the lower blacks a bit it makes the page look a lot cleaner with relatively low effort. Raising darks makes the stuff that's supposed to be inky and black, just black, and lowering whites makes jpg artifacts go away. keep up the good work !

Users who are viewing this thread