Booty Royale: Never Go Down Without A Fight! - Ch. 89 - The Same Planet

Dex-chan lover
Great finale !!
I don't know how long after but the author went on a indefinite hiatus so its a good chapter to end with.
Thanks for translating the tournament arc to the end, still one of the best I ever read tbh.

I still wonder what happened to OdoriTomaki tho...

Dex-chan lover
wow, this arc finally ends
at first, I read for the boobs, and dropped it because whatever,
then came back for these fights

Read the last page and didn't know there was a movie. Is it up anywhere? Couldn't find it anywhere at least.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translating!! I actually prefer this to the crazy things that happen in the manga to the lolicons to the Many violations that the female characters endure..
I am glad we had this change in direction, the Author got to show how amazing he is when it comes to his sketches!!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the final chapter of the Valkyrie Opera. The manga goes on for three more volumes before going on hiatus. I hope somebody picks it up to close it out. There are some amazing scenarios on these last volumes just by looking at the raws.

Dex-chan lover
That throat kick... Man, at first I was like "Ohh, manga with books, so cool." Then the tournament arc hot and I was like "YOOOOOO THIS SHIT IS FIRE."

Thanks for the translations, this was so much fun to read.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you very much for translating till the end of the tournament arc! I do hope somebody picks up this series though, I don't mind buying the official english release but they take forever to release those, volume 11-12 is due to November, and we are already past 13 here.

Dex-chan lover
Well, there ends the only interesting, non-icky arc. Let's not go back to what came before, most characters are deranged perverts, lunatics and/ or assholes that try to groom ( or downright rape) the FMC. Might aswell end it here

Dex-chan lover
Wow, after reading this comment section I feel I'm the only one who was tired of this arc and wanted the Manga to go back to the ecchi shenanigans, hahaha.

I hope someone picks this one up. Thank you Abraxas and Otoridomaki for bringing the story to us!

Dex-chan lover
Well, there ends the only interesting, non-icky arc. Let's not go back to what came before, most characters are deranged perverts, lunatics and/ or assholes that try to groom ( or downright rape) the FMC. Might aswell end it here
There will be more fights, don't worry. But rather formal, because even despite the complaints of Japanese fans and the random nature of the last chapters, Rui still clearly did not want to give up martial arts.

Dex-chan lover
Ah so, did you really just want to close that arc? Now I understand why people in the comments look like the manga ended here already. However, I can't blame you. I am only a reader.

Wow, after reading this comment section I feel I'm the only one who was tired of this arc and wanted the Manga to go back to the ecchi shenanigans, hahaha.

I hope someone picks this one up. Thank you Abraxas and Otoridomaki for bringing the story to us!
You are not alone, the Japanese are also tired of this. But here it's more likely that the manga was not originally sold as martial arts and there was too little ecchi in this arc.

Thank you for the final chapter of the Valkyrie Opera. The manga goes on for three more volumes before going on hiatus. I hope somebody picks it up to close it out. There are some amazing scenarios on these last volumes just by looking at the raws.
I will not talk about interest, this is a subjective moment. I can only say that outside of Beruko's mini-arc it's mostly random ololo ecchi chapters in the Yuri Baki arc vein before this arc. About one to one and a half volumes, after which Rui, in his own words, just decided to have fun and ended the manga with random fanservice chapters.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

Believe me, I'm glad this arc is over.
I came here for smut, not a martial arts tournament.

It’s impressive how many threads in the next few chapters are introduced and discarded before the random ending. We get set up for Misora’s brother taking secret photos of her for the pervy director, Misora’s quest for strength, and of course the confrontation between Friedman and Misora never happens. Such a shame, hoping he returns to pick it up, Goraku’s current manga are bad too.

Dex-chan lover
finally this arc is over

and its not like i hated it or anything

with that said hopefully someone else will pick this series up really wanna see what happens next

Users who are viewing this thread