Booty Royale: Never Go Down Without A Fight! - Vol. 9 Ch. 58 - MACHINE TORNADER

Holy.... That was brutal. She lost all of her front teeth, her eyes almost got out of their sockets, and her nose was broken.

I've seen worse on a guy, but never on a girl.

Dex-chan lover
Mao Mao proved once again that although tomboy is incredibly cool, tan tomboy is several times better. It was difficult not to spoil her victory last time, but I was able to. You can congratulate me guys lol. Hell, I almost forgot there is a robot in this arc. It looks like Rui's collaboration with Tekken and Bamco was not in vain.

P.S. I thought the cover of her last chapter symbolized her yuri with Akira, but now we have something like lolicon-ish Misora ​​... What a twist!

Dex-chan lover
First of all, how the fuck did she headbutt her in the freaking chin? WE SAW HER TUCK IN HER HEAD, AND AWAY FROM HER OPPONENT. The only way she'd be able to headbutt her like that is if she suddenly sprung a meter ahead with her telescopic neck... And at a range like that she'd have zero power behind that attack.

Second, really? We barely have robots that can walk and stay upright on 4 legs now, you putting a bipedal robot in a fight? Jesus...

Dex-chan lover
@FStubbs She was one of the potential Big Bad's henchmen when he teased her about the cause of her father's death and ended up knocking her out in one grab several volumes earlier. He knocked her out so badly that she eventually woke up in her bed and thought it was a dream.

@Abedeus Don't underestimate Rui-sensei's imagination lol.

Dex-chan lover
@Abedeus And if they solved the issue of standing correctly, it make the fight stupid because it's literal made of metal and can't be knocked out, what's the point of having that in a ring?

Dex-chan lover
@BalrogDeMorgoth Should we say that they literally added a military robot to the competition for the title of the strongest woman? Even if it's kind of a fat satire on trans controversy in modern women's sports, it's still funny shit lol.

Dex-chan lover
Gotta say, that was pretty lame. First girl has plot armor win ( realisticly her brain was severely shakin even before those headbutts so that was a load of crap) and having a robot in martial arts make simply zero sense. She got no joints to lock, no brain to shake etc.

Dex-chan lover
@BalrogDeMorgoth

Good point, kinda fucking stupid. A robot won't get physically tired, is more durable than a human and can't have its brain rattled... Hell, robots don't feel fear or pain! They could do reckless shit that would put normal humans in danger or risk of serious injury.

Like, imagine if the boxing girl from beginning of chapter was against this robot. It would ignore the headbutt because it has no teeth, she'd just get her head hurt...

This is the reason why a) you NEVER go into a pro-fight without a mouthguard, and b) headbutts are banned in almost every fighting sport. Dora is likely going to need a real surgeon and a dentist after this because her face is almost certainly fractured.

@Abedeus Mao Mao tucked in her neck to compress her spine, then drove with her legs to smash the top of her skull into Dora's jaw. Using the top of the head is classic Lethwei technique you can observe in recorded fights, including this one (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y6rXt5di9M). Notice the insane speed of the entire process , and the immense power generated from merely inches of space.

Dex-chan lover
@Jordan90334264

My point was that Dora was too far away for Mao Mao to headbutt her chin. And she had her head tilted forward so there was little to no room for a headbutt that was shown panel later.

Users who are viewing this thread