Born to Be Rich

Contributor
I can't tell whether this is going to be okay or just another long-winded power trip, yet. Alas, though, I'm a little suspicious it's the latter.

I misread that title something fierce, which was only made worse by the cover.

i thought for a long time the topics of comics are weird regarding where they are from. i´m china is not really what you call a capitalitstic country. and this weird thing about which "powerfull" family they are from. whtat´s this SH** all about? will never understand that.
PS: as these are rethoric questions nobody should feel any urge to answere them.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapters, but you might get better results if you use the watermarks outside of the text someone put effort into translating.

Wow for a second there I thought I read “born to be a bitch”
These eyes. Playing tricks on me.

This manhua is boring after reading the first chapter. ☠
Why? Because this simple VIP like screen gives them boost without training and just continue monopolizing it for themselves and also for their side characters. Though I can't recall the similar manhua I read cause I dropped them but my point here is that nothing new is happening.

I'm just ranting cause I was hoping for some exciting plot to read.😃
Nice doggo btw

Story would be a lot better if the MC didn't say "I know you're literally trying to murder everyone I love, but if you for realsies do it again I'll definitely maybe kill you!"

And that's ignoring the typical hogwash these stories come with.

1/10

Things I can't stand:
- Long strip format. Even when set to single page, the "pages" are never divided right since the art and such wasn't designed for the format. It's the worst.
- The two-name convention used in so many Chinese novels. We have so many opportunities to create unusual and memorable names, but instead we get characters with two sets of names for identification...
Some of which share one of said paired names, resulting in confusion in memorizing who's whom in the narrative unless they're accompanied by a visual reminder of the character themselves.

Use singular names, the more unusual the better. Generic or common names are fine if the character themselves is used often and/or stands out, but don't make like "John Jeremy" alongside "Jon Jheremy" or the like.

Group Leader
The story is not bad but also not good, the art is so-so but the MC is Arse.
The MC try to act Cool and Funny but instead he looks silly, cringe and stupid.
I love trash manhua but this thing is unbearable.

Users who are viewing this thread