Boruto: Naruto Next Generations - Vol. 8 Ch. 32 - A Sense of Duty

Dex-chan lover
The power balance is totally out of whack. If it was the original Naruto he would have made short work of her.

Double-page supporter
@criver
If we pretend that there is some unrealistic Universal law that is called "High Level beats weaker Level", then sure. But alas, things don't work that way. In any case, Naruto is beating her ass while being careful not to fall for a stupid trick (Boruto's meddling was what caused trouble, not Delta). And if someone thinks that being cautious is pointless, then they forgot just how many battle Naruto won thanks to his enemies being careless.

cas

Idk, it just feels bad to see Naruto, supposedly at the peak of his power, struggle against some random cyborg. The power gap between this and his final battles in the original series seems so massive... I'd rather have the author leave Naruto out of battles entirely than watching this display, anybody who watched/read the originals is bound to wonder why he isn't utterly demolishing her already

umm, his last opponent is sasuke the indra reincarnation and kaguya the OP chara.
why he is struggling ?

Wow, you're telling me Naruto, the dude that fought and defeated Kaguya and then went against Sasuke, doesn't have a way to defend against SPACE RIPPER STINGY EYES? What a load of shit.

Double-page supporter
You guys should understand that he can't go all out because the kids are there. They would get caught up in his jutsu too.

Aggregator gang
All of Naruto's signature jutsu can demolish the premises with his current power. Who is in the premises, those of you who finds this to completely absurd?
Lets see... we got Naruto, Delta... BORUTO, NAWAKI, and lets not forget the one who probably doesn't have any ninjutsu training—HIMAWARI!
Some people didn't pay attention to what Nawaki was explaining and skipped straight to the fights only.

He told him to stay away and yet he doesn't listen. Idiot. You almost got your sister killed.

This chapter has alot of things pulling me out of it, like first is the art alot of the pages look half finished. Then there's the villain as well as her having a lackluster personality her design looks boring as, and then your telling me naruto just stood there like an idiot while his kids were attacked... As soon as she turned her back on him she would've been wide open for Christ sake he was able to move from his initial spot to mid air faster than a laser beam. And the frickin kid who jumped in front of the laser beam HE MOVED FASTER than the frickin laser beam he should've been able to defend himself.

Users who are viewing this thread