Boruto: Naruto Next Generations - Vol. 8 Ch. 33 - Breaking The Limit

Dex-chan lover
This is the first time I'm reading this manga since chapter 3. Naruto hasn't changed a bit

Naruto holds back so much by only using mostly taijutsu and delta still think she can handle naruto. RIP Delta for having outstanding amount of stupidity and cockiness

Fed-Kun's army
That's not Naruto. It's Boruto's Dad in his strongest mode- Naruto mode. The real naruto is dead, and Boruto is annoying as always

I wouldn't usually complain about a manga cause they take a lot of effort to make especially with how often they have to pump the chapters out... but when your using the Naruto universe there's gonna be an expectation for a certain quality in the story, dialogue and drawing. Like what happened? Why is the authors main focus of conflict between Naruto and Boruto, like Naruto isn't an idiot we all know the pain he's gone through from being alone and we know he'd go above and beyond for his family. Who's this whimp of a farther for Baruto, we all know Baruto's real dad would skip out on work to hang out with him, he would teach all kinds of techniques to Baruto, that they'd go on small adventures getting up to mischief and shenanigans. Like I wouldn't complain if the first 100 chapters were more slice of life between him and his kids as the author takes their time to build a new world with new ideas as things slowly take a turn for the worse until shit hits the fan. Then you bring out the big villains then you bring out the drama, give us stakes after we care about the characters not before.

Users who are viewing this thread