Boruto: Naruto Next Generations

Hey cant you just delete this manga from this site and everything related to boruto. The community doesn't lose anything and another shitty manga is gone. The whole Viz media shit was because of it so that another reason why it ahould be gone

Come on i've seen webtoon/manga with sh*tty and cliché story with better rating 😑
Really the amount of hate for boruto in this website is impressive !
Can't you let go of your ego blindness as a "suprem " naruto fan , to finally notice that boruto is a part of the franchise and can do well in the story more than you think !
Boruto is for me the show that made me truly love the naruto universe , while in the past it was only a show to pass time 😅
I really hope that someday the hate will stop and the fan franchise will not be separated again

@firelight
Hello blind hater , those "filler" episode as most of you hater like to call it expand more on the naruto universe and characters then any other show can do, and 95% of them are taken from either novels or have been written by kishimotto himself as canon episodes, it ofc sometimes more slice of life then naruto was ( the kid was literally living in an explosive area of conflict and wars) , so it natural that boruto's area is more peaceful thanks TO THE GREAT 7TH HOKAGE who we wathed grow for 700 ch! ( until sh*ts happen very later on in this manga)
I feel like the west naruto fandome is so ungrateful , we had tons of movies , chapters , novels ...ect but when it couldn't anymore to milk down naruto's story ,they decided to explain everything about the ototsuki with boruto as a protagonist and BOOM the hate exploded like never 😒, as if other fandoms had even the chance to have a continuation theirs favourite series....so ungrateful 😓

The Naruto anime had a lot of fillers, but it was good overall because most (barely) of the episodes were canon since the manga was serialised weekly and started 3 years before the anime.

Boruto on the other hand, is serialised monthly and started on May 2016. The anime started on April 2017, but quickly caught up to the manga and is the reason 90% of the episodes are filler. Combine that with a garbage plot (Naruto and Sasuke were majorly nerfed and are now weaker than genin) and it's obvious why nobody likes Boruto. They even added time travel in the anime since nobody would watch that garbage otherwise.

@firelight
I know tha you will never acknowledge what i say and i also never can agree on the "trend " that boruto is garbage/trash , i was part of a lot of fandom but this is the most toxic of them , true boruto fans like both naruto and boruto and knows exactly what are the ups and down in theses 2 series , but they just enjoy it ! and that is the true aim of any anime or manga , even if i must say a lot have started to hate the naruto fandom because of " fans" like you 😒
If you don't like it don't read or watch it , it simple ! Stop attacking people who enjoy it on every episodes and others medias
My final word is that naruto isn't the best serie that i've read but it sure is good, the drama about it is just too much and tend to go overboard

😫Wtf is this, this is not the same as boruto anime completely different storyline I came here to get caught up the manga after watching all the episode but I'm just confused. Can someone please tell.me what's going on?
🧐

@Devil_boy
The anime start before the 1st arc with adapting the novels and all the canon script kodachi write then after the momoshiki arc , a timeskip of 1 year happen in the manga while the anime adapt every events that happenes to the main cast,this a clever way for the anime to never catch to the manga since the manga is only monthly and the anime weekly 😊
If you want my opinion the anime does a really good job with the manga adaptation , it always make them more fleshed out and consistant , while even if the manga event are faster, some character and world building are left behind

Bravo Viz media, this is the right thing to do. Weeaboos keep crying while they pay nothing for the copyrighted works, they have no right to read Boruto.

So the karma is basically a rehash of the cursed seal of orochimaru and basically story will be how to not get boruto's body taken over like sasuke did?

Wouldn't it be cool if this site actually had full versions of manga that isn't in 20 different languages and only a few chapters are in english? I understand it's user uploaded but coooome on already... did people just not care to upload each chapter for their language? or did they get deleted for some reason...

This is unbearable, how the hell does anyone read full manga on this site if it's a different language every chapter?

Just a thought.....

Users who are viewing this thread