Boss in School: The Beginning

Guys i pray my message will get to someone, dont read boss in school, the mc just becomes some brat with anger issues later on in the story.

Fed-Kun's army
well i enjoy the first season because i was just looking for a good fighting manga
but this second season took a weird turn with the way it started because this is the past now instead of the future where he goes to prison and it ended there.

DID it got cancel ?
because i check the raws and is only at chapter 33
and last updated 2019.07.02

@Ntfgit123 Well-
**SPOILERS**
In the beginning yes, But dude (gender neutral), he was just after the man who killed his father. Can you blame him tho? For me, he second season started out too weak but I liked it later on, with all that splatter etc. In my opinion, the final fight was enough to 'fix' the whole season.

@shydeliquent He took it too far, and the story just strayed way to far from the original premise of Seth (a kid whos good at fighting and promised his mom to stop fighting) coming back to his hometown as a inherited gang leader.

Aggregator gang
I recognize that rooftop sword master art alright. It's a very unique kind of art.

That aside, what is with that lame mushroom haircut ?

for those people who are complaining about why they skipped the prison scenes.
They didn't. this is set entirely before Seth even became the CEO of sunshine. im guessing this will just be showing Seth training, and finding out about everything about who his father was, what sunshine is etc. with some cool fights included so don't drop it because this author has some great work published so it should be top tier!

Users who are viewing this thread