Bota Bota

Dex-chan lover
4772795__e188297988ce060ed77289f0d306731a.jpg

Well ain't this a proper surrealistic story. The actions taken are absolutely bonkers, but the symbolism isn't too strange and is something I suspect will be what people come back to with this one. Acceptance seems to be the core of this manga, be it from others, from figures of authority, or herself. There is the destructive quality of pursuing others in an attempt to fill the holw within yourself, as if their love can replace your own, which I personally find especially intriguing. If you cannot love yourself, then don't thrust that responsibility onto others. This doesn't mean people shouldn't love nor care for one another, no man is an island after all, but rather that you also have to have the capacity to be there for yourself (which is a characteristic we can teach eachother).

I don't think this manga will be a hit in the way beastars was, but perhaps a cult classic. In any case I like it.

I would very much prefer if the English translation comes out eventually. Is there even a single series that Hot Chocolate Scans didn't drop at some point?
I am still waiting for them to finish Beastars (their translation is better than Hybridgumi).

me gusta mako como prota es una chica muy indecisa acerca del amor, es cierto que comenzo muy fuerte pero con el paso de los cap del manga se entiende el por que mako actua asi con los hombres
el dibujo para algunos parecera raro,debido que la mangaka ha dibujado animales toda su vida, pero personalmente me gusta parece de los 90 y no es tipico ecchi dibujado de morras t*tonas
la considero buena ufff una obra maestra de PARU ITAGAKI

Users who are viewing this thread