Botsuraku Yotei Nanode, Kajishokunin wo Mezasu - Vol. 7 Ch. 38

Dex-chan lover
"That's why you're not popular with women."
He has a woman. That's enough.

So it actually was something.

Giving him a worse sandwich. That's petty.

Their conclusions are a bit... arbitrary.

Everyone has such an extreme reaction to meeting the prince. If only they knew what his character really is...

Dex-chan lover
Say whatever about the prince but he truly loves Iris. I remember he even becomes a pretty nice guy in the novels.

Contributor
So this really is an arc about Ark and Iris.

Kururi missed an opportunity to retort "I don't need to be popular with women, I only need to be popular with one and she and I are already getting along".

Oh, cliche commoner bullying by nobles. Seeing the prince go livid from those snotty noble girls bullying Iris made me respect him more. I also lost some respect for Kururi because he played apologist for those bullies and for spouting that BS about her not minding the bullying, so he's letting it happen because it gives her "strength". Just because she can take the bullying doesn't mean it should be left alone... it could get worse, y'know?

Ark couldn't be more obvious about being madly in love with Iris the way he was being jealous of Toto. That said, the dummy prince needs to gain better awareness of his standing. Although it was amusing for him to try to butter up Iris's mother like a prospective mother-in-law kneeling before her, without regard of the difference in social status.

Users who are viewing this thread