Botsuraku Yotei Nanode, Kajishokunin wo Mezasu - Ch. 46

Dex-chan lover
Trying not to look too pleased by that "cool title".

Getting jealous, there.

Maid dresses are cute.

"Let him be with my son!"
Shouldn't it be "her"? Weren't they talking about Miss Maid?

What's unexpected about a dog being cute?

Happy Eliza is happy. Best part of the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
image.png

I woke up in a new buggati

Dex-chan lover
I love Eliza jumping up and down with joy, but I'm really disappointed she isn't going with them. She's not the main heroine but she is the MC's love interest. Yet all she's gotten for a while now is panel cameo here and there if anything. I want her front and center main cast.

Dex-chan lover
I love Eliza jumping up and down with joy, but I'm really disappointed she isn't going with them. She's not the main heroine but she is the MC's love interest. Yet all she's gotten for a while now is panel cameo here and there if anything. I want her front and center main cast.
well this is already so different from the webnovel that i think this will not count as a spoiler but

while the mc did spent a lot of time here and there he always with eliza whenever he can and it even more wholesome when he manage to kill the curse from his homeland and eliza decided to go with him that end up making both of them lose their memories but because of their relationship they end up thinking they are a married couple

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, like why did he not ask her about her winter plan?
Or why didn't he study together with her?

I feel like at this point they tried to undo the fact that Eliza is the MC's love interest, and it's so frustrating.

Dex-chan lover
well this is already so different from the webnovel that i think this will not count as a spoiler but

while the mc did spent a lot of time here and there he always with eliza whenever he can and it even more wholesome when he manage to kill the curse from his homeland and eliza decided to go with him that end up making both of them lose their memories but because of their relationship they end up thinking they are a married couple
So, I just checked the raws. While I don't understand 100%, it seems like the part where they woke up with amnesia only started from ch 76.
I think the curse (no hotspring water?) started from ch 66.
Like holy fuck, that's still so far...
It's going to be a painful wait.

Users who are viewing this thread