Botsuraku Yotei Nanode, Kajishokunin wo Mezasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I agree with the MC I expected their to at least be 2-3 more panels

Dex-chan lover
Too bad they had to slay those cute, friendly doges just for a couple of gold coins. Life is so cheap.

Dex-chan lover
Traveling through the fourth wall is always the fastest way.

Dex-chan lover
I'm at page9. For a guy saying he doesn't want interactions with main characters from the game, he is trying REALLY hard to do the opposite

Contributor
9xJYh45.png

ART

uhh I feel like theres a lack of explanations. he didnt want anything to do with the protagonist so then why is he so pushy about the lunch thing?? isnt that just inconsistent?

Dex-chan lover
If it's me I would say "You could pay your debt by become my wife later on (wink face)" then she's mine.

it's really painful reading this ngl, lmao, the art is... average, but i'll try getting through this cuz it's only the second chapter.

Dex-chan lover
that killed me when MC said "are we there? that was less panals than i thought"

Dex-chan lover
uhh I feel like theres a lack of explanations. he didnt want anything to do with the protagonist so then why is he so pushy about the lunch thing?? isnt that just inconsistent?
Y'all are misunderstanding, the person he doesn't want anything to do with is her rival, the girl at the beginning of the chapter that called him gross when he was eating

Dex-chan lover
I'm at page9. For a guy saying he doesn't want interactions with main characters from the game, he is trying REALLY hard to do the opposite
Remember the girl that called him gross when he was eating at the start of the chapter? She's the one he wants to avoid

Users who are viewing this thread