Botsuraku Yotei Nanode, Kajishokunin wo Mezasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Power Uploader
This is an old chapter, it was originally uploaded on the renascans reader only due to redraws weren't fixed.
Now that the redraws are fixed, we uploaded on here.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, I thought getting together with Eliza was the "bad end" and the MC was trying to get together with Iris. I might need to re-read just don't got the time.

Dex-chan lover
@fakeirish he doesn't dislike Eliza, he dislikes that the end that his character got with her was them falling into ruin. Kururi is now trying to fix that by creating tourists spot as well as extroducing local products that they can export

Double-page supporter
@fakeirish His goal is to get with Eliza. He just doesn't want to fall to ruin while doing so.

But as I thought he's setting Iris' flags too.

Dex-chan lover
@fakeirish
Well even when they got a good end, they still got a bad end
Apparently the Hellan territory is cursed and once every few generations a decendant of herran has to sacrifice himself to keep the region prosperoous, its been a while, but Kururi and Eliza ended up dying together

@fakeirish

Easy to miss it, he only mentions it once that Eliza is his type. Other than that his main goals are to be proactive in not being destitute and preventing Eliza from becoming the villain. In the original timeline Eliza targeted Iris which caused her fall into ruin and somehow taking him along with her.

Double-page supporter
Towards the end of the chapter, I was really worried we weren't going to learn what was written in that letter. XD

@NibbPower Does that mean we'll see a new chapter soon?

Power Uploader
@godginrai
This is only once a month chapter due to the translator working on it has to do multiple different projects.
But Chapter 17 however is being typesetted as far as I recalled.

Dex-chan lover
Wait. Was the commoner girl like that all along? I thought she already loved some guy that I didn't remember.

Dex-chan lover
OwO) @boag well bro i don't know if you keep reading the webnovel but
both of them still alive it just they fallen in to a deep sleep for three years with amnesia and it still continue on focusing their daily lives don't know if all of the other character will show up though

=w=) oh and thanks for the chapter
it was delicious

Users who are viewing this thread