Botsuraku Yotei Nanode, Kajishokunin wo Mezasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Well, the background this story is bishoujo which protagonist is a girl.
i think iris jealousy because his strait as protagonist.
"i dont want you see other girl"
"i want you see me only" etc
and our MC is side-character, so yeah, everything he did doesnt matter to story.
pov viewer from protag :
Elize married to side-char(our mc) because in story, Elize is villain (bad end).
if mc dont do anything, elize will fall in love with first prince, and they doing stupid romcom
pov viewer from side-char :
Elize married to him is the best ending out there. (true route)
if mc married elize, iris can have first prince for herself. no one care about the prince beside his little brother.
thats what i thinking.

Dex-chan lover
What is remaining now?? He has wooed all the main girls in the game and now he has his territory....

Dex-chan lover
So Iris suddenly like him now? What ever happened with that lotto guy?

Double-page supporter
The only people who know what the hell is going on with the relationships in this manga are the people who have already read the web novel. Shouldn't that been enough evidence that the story has been poorly adapted from the original source?

I just finished re-reading the manga and in no less than four occasions he has stated that "I don't want to get together with Eliza.", but people who have read the novel say "oh that's not the case". However the manga does not make that clear with how it's written. His actions and what he says he wants are contradictory on many occasions where the manga is concerned so it's a big shortcoming of this story. For example, in Chapter 3 he thinks to himself, "I hate people like Vein" yet Vein because Vein forces his ideals and invades his private space. Yet Vein is always around him his words and his actions conflict. When he slaughtered his summoned minions for practice that was another time when his words and his actions conflicted. Heck he constantly has disparaging opinions of the people around him, but it's okay because he doesn't vocalize his thoughts?

It's no wonder that people get confused by the events in this manga.

Contributor
I continue to adore what a blissfully ongoing trainwreck this plot is.

Iris actually used to have a crush at Kururi because he helped her from being lonely just like what the prince actually do in the game by helping with her bullying.

But Kururi never shows any interest in Iris. So she just gave up. She's aiming for a dependable mature guy and Lotson clearly is that kind of a guy. That's why...

The prince got a big crush on Iris and desperate, this creeped Iris out right now.

Dex-chan lover
@macarroiz: Urrrrgg...Now you're asking for something big. I frankly can't remember it all to well, but let me give it a try. So Kannagi. MC somehow ends up with a piece of wood of a forgotten sacred tree of a shrine, that has been chopped down. He carves a figurine out of it and bam, the goddess residing within it takes form and brings it to live as her body. But she can't remember anything beside being a god and acts like a spoiled freeloader. They live through adventures. MC falls in love with her and then ... her ex, an "evil" god of corruption shows up, she starts to remember stuff and within very same moment she flocks over to him and is all lovely dovely with the new guy in front of MC, as if MC is the most unimportant person in the world. Now that part I have wrong in memory. Apparently she absorbed the evil god and became tainted. The readers just flipped about she's not pure anymore, used goods and attacked the author via social media. The manga went hiatus and that's all I still can remember. (I don't give a guaranty I remember it correctly though.)

Now wikipedia states: "The manga went on a hiatus in December 2008 after Takenashi developed a subarachnoid hemorrhage in November 2008." So her health was the major issue

Back 2008 the rage was rather big, but now I couldn't find anything on the matter anymore.

Fed-Kun's army
@degenerateafro
That's what i thought when reading this manga. In the beginning it starting quite amusing, and it actually interesting to see the flow story from "supposed to be NPC character". But then it obvious that Kururi in becoming the main hero, heck... he even get both heroine and villainess. And then it becoming worse when the pacing is all over the place, not to mention Kururi's acting and behaving quite contradictory with what he's thinking.

To be honest, by this point the main reason i keep reading is just for Eliza.

i've read this since day one of scanlation. it is only now that i realize, the focus of the male harem has really shifted to our male mc here. still fun!

Users who are viewing this thread