Botsuraku Yotei Nanode, Kajishokunin wo Mezasu - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

Group Leader
sorry for constantly uploading a broken chapter. I'm a dumbass and kept uploading the pages as a .psd cuz I'm retarded.

Fed-Kun's army
Who is it again? Lol It's been so long that even I forgot characters name

Dex-chan lover
honestly the tranlastion was pretty good, thks for the chapter, even if u dont pick it up maybe someone else will, thks

Double-page supporter
Sneaky my ass. It's just that the MC is too dumb and too much of a japanese wuss that they just can't do shit about it and always walk straight into all the "traps" that they set. Just kill the cunt, as if anyone would ever know what happened to the cunt.

Aggregator gang
frankly speaking.... i barely even remember what the fuck is going on XD

Contributor
I haven't read this series in so long. All I can keep thinking is "WHY THE LONG FACE?!" Seriously dude has a 3head, no chin, and enough cheek real-estate to start a farming community on his face.

Dex-chan lover
Guys, if you kill him now, you can't extort him. Take him for all he is worth as compensation for his actions this time, and put pressure on the court through political allies to get rid of him permanently.

Double-page supporter
giphy.gif

Forgive me but it's been a while since I read this and have no idea who that bad guy is supposed to be..

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translations for the otherwise assumed dropped series! Though it was not perfect it was still understandable! Great job man!

Aggregator gang
@Lord_Farquaad Thanks for the chapter. The translation was very good (especially compared to some of the stuff on this site), the only thing i noticed was On page two
The lord says “Iris! I’ll be here, leave!” But then he is the one who leaves, so i think it supposed to be something like this “Iris! I’ll be leaving/going after him” which would also connect better with what he says afterwards. It could also be “Iris! Stay here while i go”, of course i don’t know what it says in Japanese, but the way it is now doesn’t make much sense to me. Again, good job and thanks for chapter. Keep up the good work!

Dex-chan lover
Hmm I might do a reread again for this, don't know who that is lol

Also, translation is quite rough but readable.
Hope you get better at it.

Users who are viewing this thread