Botsuraku Yotei Nanode, Kajishokunin wo Mezasu - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

I'm pretty sure the bad guy is the one who was trying to accuse the MC and his father of stealing his serfs and was using that to try and strong arm them.

The MC basically fixed up his father's land, started a resort and the peasants from other lands were attracted to it, but this fat little dude got mad that his peasants left his land, so he tried to use the tsundere girl's father, who is the prime minister, to try and get compensation from the MC's father. But the tsundere girl who likes the MC convinced her father to side with the MC.

you did great on this! It always seems like its the humble ones that do real good work

Double-page supporter
Thank you for scanlating :)

I'm guessing the previous group dropped this?

@Mojo MC girl is the vilainess of the otome game, but on this arc its neighborhood feudal lords that envy MC sucess and the villagers are migrating/evading to MC lands, decreasing the other feudal lords profits, after this other villains appear, current arc on WN is so bad and boring that you want to sleep

Fed-Kun's army
@Xanagos
So, does the author reckon the arc afterward though?
where the MC died and reincarnated again.

Good translation. Many thanks! I'm probably going to drop this series though. It started off really fun, like most of these series do, but the fatal flaw so many of them share is INSISTING the mc go to school, get saddled with a cast of boring friends and slow the pacing down to an absolute crawl. Reading it NOW, I can't even remember what I liked about the series, and sincerely doubt whatever it was is coming back.

Dex-chan lover
@Garlyle
Even webnovel readers hate the ABYSMAL pacing. Chapter after chapter of nothing important happening. Actually surprised it got a manga at all because that means they like it in japan.

Users who are viewing this thread