Botsuraku Yotei Nanode, Kajishokunin wo Mezasu - Vol. 8 Ch. 41

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update. I've read the novels 3 times in the meantime (yeah that's how long I've been waiting) 😭

Double-page supporter
I was hoping for pocket sand to make an appearance. I have been disappointed

Dex-chan lover
The novels are good enough to read three times?
Yeah they are except vol 3. I've only read it once because it is d*mb, tedious, doesn't contribute anything to the main plot, the characters appearing there will disappear from the story and only do some cameos close to the end and it is 100% unnecessary imo. It is so bad it has the lowest score of all volumes in every novel site.

Dex-chan lover
This is as witless as ever. Like leaving the kid behind definitely wouldn't have happened in a story with any logic involved. It was in this very same chapter that Kururi said he's going to protect him, and, as we saw, the prince wouldn't let anything to happen to Iris's little brother either. Yet they left him behind. This is so weird, but at least it's 100% consistently weird.

Dex-chan lover
This is as witless as ever. Like leaving the kid behind definitely wouldn't have happened in a story with any logic involved. It was in this very same chapter that Kururi said he's going to protect him, and, as we saw, the prince wouldn't let anything to happen to Iris's little brother either. Yet they left him behind. This is so weird, but at least it's 100% consistently weird.
do you get tired of putting overly analytical critiques everywhere

Contributor
"I left him tied up on your bed"
Change your sheets, bro.

Damn, those three morons ran away and forgot they had a little boy with them. Very uncool. The fact that they let him go with them in the first place hunting for assassins was very dumb too. They should drop him off with his family for their own good before they fight the third assassin.

Dex-chan lover
Wtf, this whole chapter is stupid.
Why tf would you let an unrelated kid join you in assassin hunting?

How tf did that magnet stone work? Why tf did it make the swords drop to the ground? Did it increase the magnetic strength of the ground? Why did it not affect her earing? Seriously, what tf is the logic?

And lastly, why tf did you leave the brother behind? Like how tf did you suddenly become irresponsible?

Users who are viewing this thread