Botsuraku Yotei Nanode, Kajishokunin wo Mezasu

Dex-chan lover
IDK if it's just me but the art really looks static for some reason, the story is 6.87/10, the translation is questionable and the character could really be better, I really don't know how it was written in my fav list back then.

I think i'm done with this manga the new stereotypical vilain and the very stupid MC. like come on didn't you play the fucking game before getting isekai'd ? then why the fuck is he so clueless about everything.
and the girls characters in this story are plainly awful, no interesting plot involved and whenever the story gets to a place where it could correct the previous mistakes the author just becomes lazy and butchers the thing.
i really hope that this story gets better in the next chapter because i've been sticking with it for long.

I don't know if it's just the last few chapters or if I've forgotten the beginning but the story is becoming harder to follow. It's like they're skipping entire pages. However, I know that's not the only problem because the room they're in changes randomly between panels too. And that's to say nothing of some of the weird dialogue.

Fed-Kun's army
Eh , spoil me, dont wanna read it if he gets with the bitch .. So who does he end up with

just wonders, a lot of otome game stories has an average score 7.9-8,5, quiet shock when i found out this manga only has 7.00

Dex-chan lover
For some reason japanese otome game isekais end up really bland.
Korean vilainess stories are usually much better overall.

Aggregator gang
I don't understand how it could become so boring... Plot is forgettable. Original premise is somehow forgotten. Magical characters just pop into existence and instantly become MC's friends.
It's extremely bland. It has nothing unique. Given 1 month waiting period for each chapter, you will forget everything you read in this manga (except few first chapters that were somewhat interesting).

I would recommend to wait till there are more chapters so you could binge read it. Otherwise it isn't worth it.

just wonders, a lot of otome game stories has an average score 7.9-8,5, quiet shock when i found out this manga only has 7.00

normally, 7.0 is a good rating, but in this site, they overrating everything

Fed-Kun's army
Originally the idea was avoid the prime ministers daughter to less than 5 chapters in he wants to get into her pants

Group Leader
@czarisyn They were deleted by the old group lead. We still have the files so we're reuploading it. (same staff, different leader)

@organiczero They're the exact same chapters.

@MysticsWinner Old group lead caused drama. They're the person who commented just before you with a sarcastic "Have fun reading."

Dex-chan lover
@Tarasios Will you guys still translate the other series you were working on while you were all in the old group like Seirei Gensouki & I, the Strongest Demon, Have Regained My Youth? Sorry to ask but thank you for at least continuing this series.

Nvm I'm dumb, I didn't look at your team's note at the end of the reupload chapter. Sorry again.

Group Leader
@Ochrolv Yeah, we also made sure to keep backups of the chapters from the old group so we could deal with situations like this. No need to apologize either, I usually skip the inserted notes too 😁.

Users who are viewing this thread