Botsuraku Yotei no Kizoku dakedo, Hima datta kara Mahou wo Kiwamete Mita - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Wait is he even isekai'd from Earth? I skimmed over the previous chapters and he just popped into the new body but never gave an age or how he died.
I was planning to give him shit not knowing what prime numbers are (can excuse not being able to list em) but he might genuinely not know.

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't consider the elementals low-grade, personally. But whatever.
Gnome sure looked interesting.

Banned
@Akxera
I think the dude was basically saying, "You don't have enough magic power to handle a certain number of spells at once for a long period of time. But as you get stronger that limit disappears. And so here is a McGuffin meant solely to focus you on the task of getting stronger instead of getting depressed when you hit a wall in your training."

Banned
@lioslin it isn't clear, the weird item box spell he uses in the first chapter, along with the massive rock it carries, usually seems to be tied to "real world" huemans. Maybe the second time he got isekai'd made him forget most if not all of his original identity.

Or maybe he just got isekai'd once from another fantasy world.

Double-page supporter
using prime number concept is fresh.
indeed numerology and symbolism is used a lot in our history of magic.

let's see what happen next.

Dex-chan lover
Spiral staircase
Rhinoceros beetle
Desolation Row
Fig tart
Rhinoceros beetle
Via Dolorosa
Rhinoceros beetle
Singularity point
Giotto
Angel
Hydrangea
Rhinoceros beetle
Singularity point
Secret emperor

Dex-chan lover
But they were, all of them, deceived, for another ring was made.

Fed-Kun's army
This manga is interesting I like it. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Users who are viewing this thread