Botsuraku Yotei no Kizoku dakedo, Hima datta kara Mahou wo Kiwamete Mita - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Page 17-ugh are you f'ing serious? Here i was thinking it was going to be a guy but nope stupid me it will ALWAYS be a girl

Dex-chan lover
Fun fact:

It should be noted that "Werewolf" comes from a combination of "Weremen" and "Wolf"

It used to be "Wereman" and "Woman/Wifman" who were both "man" (which literally just meant person), "Were" for "male" and "Wo/Wif" for the "female"...

So "Werewolf" should "Male Human Wolf"... of course, that's not what it means in modern times... but still....

Dex-chan lover
oh boy, so many thing happened at the same time
a dragon golem, loli, magic and then human?? wasnt the place is closed off?? how are they even get there??

Dex-chan lover
oh boy, so many thing happened at the same time
a dragon golem, loli, magic and then human?? wasnt the place is closed off?? how are they even get there??
golem was probably made by landon, werewolf was there to protect the land and human i guess a tribe was there for thousands of years or somehow people were able to fly up there after seeing a damn flying island

Reactions: rvs
Contributor
what? didn't he leave small dragons to protect the elf girls? What happened with them? The werewolves just got there and destroyed everything and did the dragons do nothing? didn't the werewolves at least see them?

Reactions: rvs
Dex-chan lover
So she goes topless as a normal werewolf, and bottomless as an anime werewolf?
Isn't she wearing a black undershirt as a normal werewolf?
Or is it just her fur?
Either way, transformations preserve modesty, unless you're in hentai or ecchi story.

Dex-chan lover
Right.. Ever heard of this concept called "Oppai Loli" ?
Welcome to the Rabbit Hole....
Oppai loli? MORE LIKE ABOMINATION.
Loli is not something as weak as "AGE" it's the BODY TYPE, if you like oppai loli you don't like loli, you like the boobs. If i had any power it would be illegal to even think about drawing a oppai loli, as it's an insult to everything loli stands for.
So no, she doesn't count because she clearly has big enough boobs to not count as a loli.

Users who are viewing this thread