Botsuraku Yotei no Kizoku dakedo, Hima datta kara Mahou wo Kiwamete Mita - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
What's the maximum age for them to be a "loli" and what age would make them a legal loli? :unsure:

Dex-chan lover
What's the maximum age for them to be a "loli" and what age would make them a legal loli? :unsure:
Loli is not about age. It's about looks. Which should be like those of a little girl.
"Oppai loli" is one that looks like a little girl with breasts on her for no apparent reason. Like Usa Mimi from Kodomo no Jikan.
"Shortstack" is one that looks much like a mature woman, but is for some reason loli-sized. It's often assumed that dwarf and halfling women are like that. Hestia from Danmachi is like that.

A legal loli is about age. Any loli that is over 18 years old (or local equivalent for the speaker, if higher) is a legal loli. Meaning it's legal for an adult to have sex with her.
Most of them are of the "humans don't live that long" age, but occasionally we have 18-year old loli (Konata Izumi from Lucky Star) or middle-aged loli (like that teacher from To Aru Majutsu no Index).

Dex-chan lover
Always abhorrent to see pedophiles try to excuse their love for little girls.

If anyone has that kind of problem, seek help. If they were going to do those kinds of things, people being against them wasn’t the cause, it was them being inclined to do so anyway. And what is stopping them is not this kind of content. What is stopping them is the law and the likelihood of being caught, sent to prison, then treated appropriately within.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Always abhorrent to see pedophiles try to excuse their love for little girls.
You know what's abhorrent? Toxic pedophobes like you.
Anime and manga are healthy outlets for any pedophilic urges the people might have, keeping real children safe.
Yet you attack pedophiles and other minor-attracted people here, potentially causing them to drop the fandom and start raping real children. And that would be very bad.

Double-page supporter
You know what's abhorrent? Toxic pedophobes like you.
Anime and manga are healthy outlets for any pedophilic urges the people might have, keeping real children safe.
Yet you attack pedophiles and other minor-attracted people here, potentially causing them to drop the fandom and start raping real children. And that would be very bad.
huh, that made me realize that pedophiles are pictured as people who would actively kidnap children and rape even tho its more likely its a pedophile that happens to be a kidnapper.... being a pedophile (as in, likes children but would never harm a real one) per se has nothing wrong, but then again, there's also being a pedophile (as in, actively rapes real children)... do not confuse both of them, its not like we can choose what do we like, but we can choose how to act

Dex-chan lover
there's also being a pedophile (as in, actively rapes real children)... do not confuse both of them, its not like we can choose what do we like, but we can choose how to act
The technical term for this one is "child sexual abuser". Less technical term is "child molester".
The real weird part is, according to the study, most child molesters in prison were not pedophiles. With numbers like "35% being pedophiles, and 7% being exclusive pedophiles". Something is wrong with this world, or maybe with the remaining 93%.
its not like we can choose what do we like, but we can choose how to act
Indeed.

Dex-chan lover
The real weird part is, according to the study, most child molesters in prison were not pedophiles. With numbers like "35% being pedophiles, and 7% being exclusive pedophiles". Something is wrong with this world, or maybe with the remaining 93%.
Studies often show that our preconceptions aren't all that accurate. It's like how rapists are still mostly depicted as hooded men on shady streets while they're much more likely to be friends or acquaintances, or that people who enjoy rape fantasies are mostly men, but women consume a significant majority of fiction featuring that, or any statistic saying that "one in every X people do this crime" usually just take number of crimes per people rather than accounting for that that the vast majority of criminals are repeat criminals, so each of them make up many points on that statistic.

No, not the remaining 93%. There's something wrong with all molesters, in any situation for any reason other than if they have consent.

For this character in particular, while I'm kinda bad at figuring out ages and stuff, I think she looks a bit too big to be a loli, although I'm not going to offer any judgement other than that.

Dex-chan lover
My gosh you people... how is it that you always manage to turn every single trash isekai manga discussion into a loli-bashing debate?

I'd say about 4-5 more responses like the ones from this page alone before the admins are forced to lock the forum and bonk everybody involved.

Dex-chan lover
When shitty humans invade in manga featuring multiple races

flU4CyK.png

Dex-chan lover
Sheep Memory??? Wtf even is that? Also I agree, she is more like a giddy teenager than a loli which still doesnt jive with her manner as a werewolf at all.

Dex-chan lover
Fun fact:

It should be noted that "Werewolf" comes from a combination of "Weremen" and "Wolf"

It used to be "Wereman" and "Woman/Wifman" who were both "man" (which literally just meant person), "Were" for "male" and "Wo/Wif" for the "female"...

So "Werewolf" should "Male Human Wolf"... of course, that's not what it means in modern times... but still....
Necromancers say "hi". Originally, the "-mancy" means "divination by means of". That is, a necromancer would examine dead corpses (not unlike what a forensic pathologist would do) and make predictions of the future by that.
But these days, -mancers would have control the thing in their name. Pyromancers would sling fireballs, necromancers would rise undead...

Words mutate like that.
When shitty humans invade in manga featuring multiple races
With hard work outsourced to dwarves, and brains outsourced to elves, what remains in fantasy humans, is being a race of warriors barely better than orcs.
Sheep Memory??? Wtf even is that? Also I agree, she is more like a giddy teenager than a loli which still doesnt jive with her manner as a werewolf at all.
I think it's "Shape memory". An interesting property of some materials that can be useful when harnessed.
I think electric kettles have a piece of shape-memory material in them to enable them to turn off automatically.

Users who are viewing this thread