Bottom-Tier Character Tomozaki-kun - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Strategy Guide to Life

I thought the mc was the cool type at first then after after he meet the no name hes just the same as those easy blush mc im disappointed

The female lead is beyond obnoxious is it gonna continue being like this? If so it's not even worth picking up

"Yes, I have top grades, I'm athletic and popular. But the guy who beat me at a vidya is a loser means everything I have done is worthless!"
wtf is this

So correct me if I'm wrong here- is the plot of this story just this bitch trying to force her own sense of values on this guy to validate herself? Because if it is, holy shit this is beyond obnoxious.

Dex-chan lover
this girl was like “what a worthless being, I don’t want anything to do with you” to “imma teach you about life and get involved with you” real quick. make up your mind lady. the mc still kinda hold his principles, so i’ll let it slide for now

Literally couldn't find a single thing enjoyable about this premise and worse than that, I'm not interested in seeing what happens next. Dropped.

@DoubleA you should not be the type of people who judge a work by his first chapter or by his first episode of 20 min at least you should read the first 5 chapter
for me even if it's not interested in a work i would try to give it a try

@ElfWastaken i don't think so , because the reason why she want to do that first because he said that there is no way for anyone like him 'beginner' to be a master in game life like here (since also her was a beginner years ago ) second reason because as she said , she respect him and thought he was a master in life game but if he really bad like that , it means she is less value than him

Supporter
For the homies, find a strategy guide online: go to r/malefashionadvice then search up "Basic Bastards".

Basic clothes that fit. Good Posture. Good Hygiene. Hair that you spent at least 10 seconds on in the morning.
These things legit make a big difference. Soon you'll be getting imposter syndrome as people assume you're cooler than you think you are.

Dex-chan lover
"I'm a bottom tier character" literally number one in video game; bruh. most people just like are able to exist and nothing more, even if your number one in a video game you've achieved something.

I come here because people say it was great but now I read the first cahpter. My disappointment is immeasurable
You know in manga like this its just like the same story but with different place, characters
But im going to give this a chance if the mc stay like this im gonna drop this

Dex-chan lover
@ultrabread any person who's #1 in a popular game with even a little bit of savvy can turn that into a successful brand online. You don't even have to be number 1. You can be anywhere in the top 100 and you'd be able to cultivate that kind of thing, the fact that he isn't bothering to try is just sad.

Yeah but in real life no pixie girl is going to appear to save you, then when you kill yourself you just become another statistic in male suicides that nobody cares about.

Users who are viewing this thread