Bottom-Tier Character Tomozaki-kun - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - The Two Keys of Conversation

Double-page supporter
This chapter was kind of a let-down. I had gotten a bit excited, but I had forgotten the goal was to "be popular" rather than have meaningful interactions with other people and develop lasting bonds. Maybe I'll feel like reading further later.

Dex-chan lover
I still have not seen Hanabi voice her opinion or Mimimi hold back on what she thinks. Exactly the opposite.

Dex-chan lover
The way they were casually belittling him felt more natural than the easy socializing in the previous chapters.
But again I saw Mimimi voice her opinion easily.

Dex-chan lover
She's like someone with Asperger syndrome with the flash cards and the human interaction theories.
I guess I can't expect a manga to portray a dark-haired girl without major issues. God forbid we can read stories where dark-haired female characters are actually happy and successful.

Dex-chan lover
@Pachka84

I know your comment is around 9 months old, but I would like to point out that Aspergers isnt necessarily a 'major' issue. And anyone can see that she is both happy and successful. I'm pretty sure it's only meant to show that she has an extremely logic based thought process, that's all.

Dex-chan lover
I'll be perfectly honest, being popular sounds like a pain. For me, its better if you could hang out with the people where you could truly share your burdens... guess this is the old man in me speaking

Damn, reading this manga as same as reading school book. It's like teaching u to change form gloomy or orther to "Normal". It's very helpful though. This is a good manga.

@toru_okada

You're not even wrong, It's better to surround yourself with people who have similar interests and who you can be yourself around them. Rather than trying to force yourself to assimilate into the "cool kids" group and try to force their interests and hobbies onto yourself so you feel like you're apart of them. I myself tried to do the latter when I was younger and it ended horribly, after that I learned to hang out with people who had similar interests and ethics. Even if you just have one friend who you can trust and have a shared hobby or two, that's much better than having a dozen "acquaintances" who you barely know and/or trust. Just my two cents to add onto your "old man" speaking.

Fed-Kun's army
Imagine trying to be so popular that you MEMORIZE topics through flashcards 😭 I'm not popular myself but I have enough people to interact with to not be lonely

Damn, I can never do that whole flash card thing wth... that's too much work. I'll just find people who are into the same thing I am. There's about 10 billion people in the world, 14 million where i live and 30 somewhat odd people in my class. One way or another, my interest can coincide with another's.

Aggregator gang
I'm more bothered about the fact that that ending sounds like the start of a harem Manga...

Users who are viewing this thread