I Can Go Adventuring by Myself, Mom!: The Son Raised by the Strongest Overprotective Dragon-Mom

i think i know why titles nowadays are too long...
there are a lot of mangas and novels out there, so people sometimes didn't bother to look at description, so one wrong with your title made then your work won't sell, in order to avoid that why not put the description in the title, lol.

Fed-Kun's army
what is worse than a doting+clingy mother?
A doting clingy omnipotent evil dragon goddess that also happens to be your mother

I pity your future girlfriend

Fed-Kun's army
Art style reminds me of Gustav

Or maybe it is Gustav but under a different name

Please dont fucking Edit and Censored the Curved. It's anoying and it's ruin the fun.
Especially the chapter 1 last page

Nanithefuck!!

If you've ever watched The Goldbergs (an ABC Family sitcom), this manga is basically the relationship the mom and the kids in that sitcom have. This is a pretty funny manga, and the concept of an overbearing mom, although not new, is certainly welcome in this genre. Plus the mom's a babe which makes anything better.

And although they aren't related by blood (that we know of so far. chp2), if they've lived together as mom and son, then that relationship should stay as mother and son. Dear author, please keep any incest out.

Looking forward to more chapters! Thanks for the translations!

Dex-chan lover
if anyone is interested in the web novel in japanese, https://ncode.syosetu.com/n7412ey/ there it is, dont think anyone is translating it anyway.

Group Leader
I know that, based on the premise alone, I should love this manga. I'm an /ss/ freak, I throw 10/10 at these things on principle.

But here... I just can't. If anything, I'd thrown one at it before, and rescinded it to 5/10.

The reason is simple: What "mom" is showing the MC is not love. All she's showing him is possessiveness. "Don't go to the toilet without me". "Don't give yourself any challenges". "Don't grow up".

"Don't grow up". How sick in the head do you have to be to demand that, even indirectly?

I'll keep reading for now because I need to get my fix. But damn, if this keeps up I'll have dropped this manga by the time chapter 5 comes out.

Users who are viewing this thread