I Can Go Adventuring by Myself, Mom!: The Son Raised by the Strongest Overprotective Dragon-Mom

I think the kid might have holy energy deep within him some things that hint that is he said to possess pure energy, we see has a dream of him in a field with a giant cross light pillar. Also metaphors used for him so far is him being in a bird cage and called an angel by his mom. His origins are unknown but if hes the heroes kid its hinted his last name was silver wing since the guild also has karmas last name. And makes sense to me the kid wants to become someone who can rival his mother who is a demon dragon we also see it's possible to absorb other beings energy so think ots possible this is building up to him becoming a holy dragon in the end especially since he wanted to be a dragon like his mom. And maybe that could mellow out her crazy urges. I was originally thinking she was isekaied since she knew of orbits but knowing she knew that rabbit girls secrets just shows is an extent of her godly powers we see shes merciless being caring only for ryuu for some reason who isn't her biological son its stated the gods fear her maybe ryuu was sent to purify and pacify the mom still interesting what the backstory of her accepting a kid would be.

character wise it's weird how he is embarrassed by hugging his mom and such even before he see any other human
you usually get embarrassed about it after your friends make fun of you

Aggregator gang
I find the MC unbearable but i guess that's the mom fault for sheltering him? He's childish and not very smart. But i guess he's in the rebellious stage?

Aggregator gang
Lol so is this a copy of that mom isekai or did it copy this. To lazy and not worth the effort looking into the WNs

Nope! im not reading NOPE! i dont rock with lolis or WHATEVER THE HELL THIS CRAP IS!! more power to you folks peace

Dex-chan lover
With a mom like this...
Also hot busty elf big sister-figure.

@MisterDIV

What is it about manga that makes the fucking weirdos crawl out of the woodwork? What loli? The teenage girl that is present as a love interest for a teenage boy and not particularly sexualized at any point?

This manga seriously needs some doujinshi.

Also holy crap.. the editors really did gods work there.

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck not decensoring might as well give me a taco but plug my nose and cover my tongue with Vaseline

Users who are viewing this thread