Boukenka ni Narou! Skill Board de Dungeon Kouryaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
The old story of two men being chased by a bear.
One saying they won't be able to outrun it.
The other saying he doesn't need to outrun the bear, just the first one.
Pretty much an example of it.

This was a confusing chapter. It seems like he increased some skill, but I have no idea which one or what it did that made him able to fight the rabbits. Also don't really remember how hard is it for him to get the skill points?

Double-page supporter
I hope the new chapter comes out soon.
I'm curious about what's going to happen, especially I want to see that trio suffer.

Fed-Kun's army
That is stupid she already was slower than them the author just had to make it extra obvious they are bad with the pointless stopping to shield bash her.

It seems like a good story (ignoring the holes in the plot), but when I read the latest chapter, I dont even remember the story b4 that one. It takes so long to get a chapter.. Is it related to the raws or the tn'er? w/e anyone knows where I can get its novel or something?

Dex-chan lover
I face-palmed when the monsters turned out to be bunnies.

Well bunnies they may be, but they have frickin' horns strapped on their heads!

Group Leader
end of ch4 manga corresponds with near the end of ch 9 part 1 of the WN

Aggregator gang
@lucianone and the most upsetting part is that only seems to work on humans, all the monsters go straight at him and only the thiccc shop clerk and the mage newbie (her is maybe for the mask) can "sense" him.

Group Leader
First off Thanks for keeping the series going, its really good and reminds me of solo leveling warrior (really similar series) and your doing really good in translating. Thanks!

Fed-Kun's army
God if that mask is creepy. Plus MC went into a frenzy, the only thing that was missing was a laugh from a madman

Dex-chan lover
@zairx
Thanks. Something feels off about the translation quality though. English second language, or machine translation? I can't tell. Regardless, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread