Boukenka ni Narou! Skill Board de Dungeon Kouryaku - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Having a house in front of the dungeon entrance like that.
He should just change his works from Adventure to be a Bar/Restaurant/Inn owner.
Seem it gonna make much more profit in the long run.

Just go adventure when you have a free time or so...

There's a duplicate bubble between page 6 last bubble, and page 7 first bubble.

Thanks for the TL though!

I really like this one, thanks for the scans guys and keep the good work, I also hope that the girls will see him without his mask. And don't just ignore him.

i cant remember if the series was always this expressive but the faces this chapter were especially good lol

Damn this freeloader getting full of herself. He provide her dungeon, split the loot, now she want to be freeloader in his house

Fed-Kun's army
I actually like this manga, but it would really be so much better without the mask... it’s not interesting, cool, or funny. I just don’t see the point other than laziness.

@Moderate-Reader
For that stuff remember he has increased her luck stat and has certainly seen the benefit of that while it's cost her one of her precious
skill points. One thing that bugs me is MC is someone who calls himself an old man even though he's in his 20's in the novel at this stage. If your wondering about the living situation
She's reluctant but he points out the reasons why she can't stay. He adds if stay in a hotel/motel and town is attacked by monsters will have adventurers in 2 places and lead to better coordination

Users who are viewing this thread