Boukenka ni Narou! Skill Board de Dungeon Kouryaku - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

@pandatime
about where she's going to stay
town motel really wanted to stay with him though, u know what i mean
😎

If anyone wants to know about what i think is the funniest scene upcoming waifu related
Hey, let ’s put it in? Eh, no? ]
「―― !?」
“Hey, just a little. Can I put it in? ]
「――!?!?]
“I ’m sure you ’ll feel good. ]
"~~~~~ !!!!"
she couldn't bear from being upset with the many words she wanted to hear.

u wanna know the real funny thing that's talking about
MC giving fertilizer to Rare his tamed Potato monster and Mage girl misunderstanding

Dex-chan lover
MC takes girl to his town - where she's never been before - and asks her where she plans to stay.

I'm surprised that MC can not only use the skill board to check another's status, but also assign another's skill points. How did he even know he could do that? And shouldn't he have consulted with her before just assigning the points for her?

This chapter also reminded me of an inconsistency. Mage girl mentioned that she couldn't use magic well outside of a dungeon. MC also mentioned at the start that his skill board didn't come out when outside of the dungeon. Yet, he did in fact manage to check Hero's skill tree with his board when outside of the dungeon.

Dex-chan lover
Yes, both the appraiser just got demoted, and the wizard girl has no where to stay. Classic troupe of growth.

Double-page supporter
The characters are fun, the story is interesting, but I'm getting bloody tired of seeing him never taking the mask off ¬¬

Dex-chan lover
the mask is so that people would notice him... did u guys already forget about his presenceless ability?

Dex-chan lover
No one mention that the clerk risking her hand inside an unknown object that come out of a monster is valued only 1000 yen? Says a lot about her employer...

Dex-chan lover
An overnight stay? Without telling beforehand, and without bringing your own accomodations?
Girl, I hope you're ready for the payback tonight.

I can't comprehend the type of world they live in, maybe I'm forgetting something from the first chapters, but it's too irrational a non-post apocalyptic world where water and electricity is a rarity but incoherently cars and web pages not. . .

Users who are viewing this thread